This 20% off Etihad flight code can get you to Europe from $895 return
Save that much more off already discounted flights.
Etihad Airways loves a good discount and right now it's running early bird fares and a 20% off discount code, which when combined can get you to Europe and back for as little as $895 return.
The early bird fares are for travel between 15 January and 12 August 2019 and feature flights to Paris, Istanbul, Athens, Frankfurt, Dublin and Manchester.
Prices start from $1,074 return when flying from Melbourne to Istanbul, but use this code and that'll go down to $895 return. Note, the 20% is off the base rate only and doesn't include taxes and fees.
The early bird sale ends 12 October 2019 and the coupon code is available for a limited time only.
Book your ticket before the code disappears at Etihad Airways.
How good are these Etihad fares?
- Price: Great. At their very best we've found Etihad flights to Europe from $793 return though these were far from the best travel dates, being shoulder season September and November dates. In our opinion, an extra $100 is well worth the summer dates in July and August included in this sale.
- Airline: Great. Etihad is a 5-star airline where checked-luggage, meals and entertainment are included in your fare.
- Frequent Flyer Points: Etihad is partnered with Virgin Velocity and you stand to earn 0.25 to 4 Velocity points per mile when you fly with it.
- Travel time: Good. All flights include a stopover in Abu Dhabi which you can extend for a free second holiday. At the moment Etihad has a promo running on stopovers where if you stay for two nights, you'll get that second night for free.
- Weather: Great. While there are some less desirable winter dates in the sale, there are peak summer dates in July and early August you can hop onto as well.
- Fly to Europe from $1,154 return in the latest Etihad Airways sale
- 4 cheap overseas holidays you can take now that QLD borders are open
- 10 Best Boxing Day 2021 travel deals
- Annual leave hacks: Turn 20 days of leave into 50+ days off work in 2022
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained