Stock up on sought after gadgets and geekware from ThinkGeek and learn how to win discounts using these promo codes.
ThinkGeek is the place to come when you want to salute your inner geek. The site has a huge range of clothing, gadgets, electronics, games, fan-gear, collectibles, tools, survival gear, and fun, functional stuff to fill your home or office.
ThinkGeek also sells its own creations, cooked up by the ‘mad scientists’ down at their very own geek labs.
So whether you are after a gift for your cute, bespectacled colleague, want to ‘wow’ at the costume party or are considering purchasing a time machine, ThinkGeek takes pride in its ability to help everyone embrace their inner geek.
ThinkGeek Promo Codes & Deals December 2016
ThinkGeek’s best sellers
Light Show Fountain Speakers from ThinkGeek
Filled with water that dances to the beat, these speakers are a light show extravaganza in a compact, high quality audio package. Compatible with all USB devices.View details
Backpack of Holding from ThinkGeek
This backpack is designed and created by ThinkGeek. Strong and sturdy enough to safely carry all of your gadgets and equipped with multi-dimensional (pun intended) holding ability.View details
Doctor Who Diecast Master's Pocket Watch from ThinkGeek
This fully functioning, highly detailed and die cast metal pocket watch is an authentic replica from the TV prop and an official Doctor Who collectible. For time lords only.View details
Furry Adventure Slippers from ThinkGeek
For dragon hunters and second breakfast enthusiasts (or those who just want to keep their feet toasty on rainy days). One size fits most adult feet.View details
Leef Magnet USB 3.0 Drives from ThinkGeek
The sleek Leef Magnet Drive is designed with a magnet lid and soft-glow LED and wrapped up in a methacrylic resin package. It comes in two colours (charcoal and copper), three sizes (16GB, 32GB, 64GB) and is waterproof, shockproof and dustproof.View details
How do I use my ThinkGeek promo code?
- Visit ThinkGeek’s online store at www.ThinkGeekcom.
- Browse through their selection of products. You can choose to browse by category or by interest.
- When you have found the item you want to buy, select the colour and size (if applicable), and click ‘buy now’.
- On the next page, click ‘continue shopping’ to keep browsing, ‘update cart’ to refresh, or ‘go to checkout!’ to pay.
- If you are new to ThinkGeek you are invited here to create an account and get member’s perks like 10 geek points per dollar spent. If you already have a login, enter your details and click ‘login and continue’.
- If you want to continue as a guest, just scroll down and enter your billing and shipping information. Scroll down to click ‘go to Checkout’.
- Review your order and select a shipping method.
- To enter your promo code and get a discount, find the box on the right hand side that says ‘have a gift certificate or promo code?’ Enter your promo code in the box provided and click ‘apply’.
- Scroll down to the ‘payment’ section and enter your card details. Click ‘Place Order’.
- Congratulations, you have won your discount from ThinkGeek!
Pros and cons of ThinkGeek
- Rewards. Members of ThinkGeek are rewarded with goodies like 10 ‘geek points’ for every dollar spent, free gifts, and exclusive access to limited edition products.
- Live Chat. If you have any questions, or are having any trouble, ThinkGeek has a live chat service to help customers and browsers.
- Gift Certificates. If you are buying a gift, ThinkGeek has a huge range of products, but if you are not sure, you can also get a gift certificate.
- Shipping costs apply. Delivery to Australia starts at $9.75 for a standard economy service.
Shipping guide for ThinkGeek
Orders are shipped Monday to Friday. When you make your order you will be asked to select same day shipping or regular shipping and economy or express postage.
If you select the economy service and have your item shipped to Australia, it will arrive via standard Australia Post services. Items shipped with the economy service generally arrive within 1 to 3 weeks.
If you want your item sooner rather than later, ThinkGeek uses UPS or DHL courier services. You will receive a tracking number, and can expect to receive your item in under 5 business days.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for ThinkGeek
ThinkGeek have a 90 day return policy on most items for any reason (if you are not sure if your item can be returned, check the product information page). Refunds will be issued to the original source of payment, but a 15% restocking fee may be charged.
To return an item, you must have a Return Authorisation Number (RMA). To get an RMA, log in to your account and go to the ‘Order Management’ section. You will see a list of ordered items and a ‘return’ button beside the product name.
Returned items must come in original packaging and be in original condition with tags, booklets and labels.
About ThinkGeek Australia
ThinkGeek started out in 1999 as a small site dedicated to selling funny t-shirts and unusual gifts. Today the site has an enormous range of apparel, gadgets, collectors items and everything in between, but never strayed from their mission to help people connect with their inner geek.