These 7 USA cities are on sale for $872 return with American Airlines
Flights from Sydney on the cheap.
Post-summer blues? Feeling like the cold has settled in and won't go away? You need a summer holiday!
If you're flying out of any other major Australian city you'll be looking at paying at least $926 for your fare.
The seven cities you can fly to for this stellar price are: Columbus ($871 return), Phoenix, Seattle, Detroit, Miami, Salt Lake City and Philadelphia ($872 return).
I Want That Flight also has fares to Chicago, Newark and New York City for $872 return but you'll have to fly in one day and then fly back the day after, which we don't believe is a true holiday. Failing that, you'll be paying upwards of $1,000 for your flight.
The American Airlines deal is for travel between April and June. If you fly from Sydney, most are direct.
Sample dates include:
- Sydney to Columbus: 5-15 May for $871
- Sydney to Phoenix: 12-26 May for $872
- Sydney to Seattle: 17 May to 17 June for $872
- Sydney to Detroit: 24 May to 3 June for $872
- Sydney to Miami: 22-30 April for $872
- Sydney to Salt Lake City: 11-23 May for $872
- Sydney to Philadelphia: 24 May to 7 June for $872
Have a play around with with I Want That Flight to see what other combos you can come up with.
To give you an idea of how cheap these flights are, United Airlines had similar fares earlier this month.
For example, you could fly from Sydney to Miami for $900 return.
Book: You can browse for and book cheap flights to Miami through I Want That Flight.
- Take off to Japan with flights from $329 each way
- Domestic flights from $39.95 are now on sale with Tigerair
- Escape to Vanuatu from $525 with Virgin Australia
- Searching for cheap flights to Scandinavia? You can now get there from $734 return
- Score up to 30% off flights in the latest Virgin Australia sale