The Witcher 3’s GWENT spin-off unveils its single-player campaign
Story plays a prominent role in the upcoming collectible card game.
One of the best games inside a game, The Witcher 3's standalone GWENT card game has today shown off its single-player story campaign in an intriguing new trailer.
Titled GWENT: Thronebreaker, the campaign will follow war veteran Meve as she makes her reluctant return to the battlefield of the Northern Realms.
This focus on narrative is encouraging from the studio behind The Witcher 3's terrific fantasy tale, and it will certainly help GWENT distinguish itself from the juggernaut of Hearthstone and the many other collectible card games chasing similar success.
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits