The Witcher 3’s GWENT spin-off unveils its single-player campaign
Story plays a prominent role in the upcoming collectible card game.
One of the best games inside a game, The Witcher 3's standalone GWENT card game has today shown off its single-player story campaign in an intriguing new trailer.
Titled GWENT: Thronebreaker, the campaign will follow war veteran Meve as she makes her reluctant return to the battlefield of the Northern Realms.
This focus on narrative is encouraging from the studio behind The Witcher 3's terrific fantasy tale, and it will certainly help GWENT distinguish itself from the juggernaut of Hearthstone and the many other collectible card games chasing similar success.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?