Grab discounts from one of Australia’s top pet stores by using the promo codes for The Vet Shed.
The Vet Shed, which has a registered office in Queensland, is one of the top pet stores in Australia. It provides pet care and health products for all kinds of pets at reasonable prices. The company started serving customers in 2003, and has since dispatched to about 500,000 orders.
Over the years, The Vet Shed has sustained its customer care and services by keeping in stock only quality products and assurance of fast delivery. The company has maintained a team of skilled and qualified veterinarians and vet nurses which are ready to help you with any of your enquiries.
The Vet Shed promo codes and discount vouchers for August 2017
|The Vet Shed - Up to 30% Off on Selected New Arrival Items||
|Get up to 30% off on selected new arrival items at The Vet Shed.||
How do I use my Vet Shed promo code?
When using the promo codes you can use these guides as follows.
- Click on the code you’d to use from above, this will safely redirect you to the Vet Shed where can start shopping.
- Carry out your online shopping at The Vet Shed and select from their wide range of products.
- When you come across an item that you’d want to purchase, tick on ‘cart’ button to view your purchases.
- Go on with this procedure if you plan to put in more items.
- Tick on ‘cart’ button to view your purchases.
- On this page, key in your coupon under ‘promotional codes’ and then tick ‘apply coupon button
- After the coupon has been confirmed, carry on to the checkout by putting in your payment data. If you have PayPal account, you can use it.
- Congratulations! You have successfully order from The Vet Shed.
Pros and cons of The Vet Shed
- Loyalty program. Every time you buy products from The Vet Shed, you’ll automatically earn points. These points have equivalent dollar amount, which can be used for your future orders and will give you significant discount.
- Secure shopping system. The Vet Shed is committed to making sure that the information you’re furnishing to them are secured. To prevent unauthorised access or leak, the company has provided appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. These measures are intended to uphold and secure the data you provided online.
- Free shipping. The Vet Shed offers free postage for orders under three (3) kg and above AU$180.00. But it will charge AU$6.50 for insurance and bar-coded traceable mail for orders of over three (3) kg to any part of Australia.
- No warranty. The Vet Shed exerts its efforts to give you updated information but it does not give warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or frequency of the update of its website.
Shipping guide for The Vet Shed
The Vet Shed offers the best freight rates with the assurance of taking any responsibility for damage or loss of goods in transit. All orders are insured and delivered using bar-coded traceable mail. The company also guarantees you that you’ll receive the delivery on time.
The company is striving to provide you with efficient service of delivering your order within three (3) to four (4) business days. For vaccines, there is an additional AU$10.00 fee for express postage and refrigeration of all vaccines.
The Vet Shed offers rate for its international parcels at AU$10.00 for orders of up to 500 gm and AU$10.00 per 500 gm thereafter. All international orders are insured and delivered via airmail. The estimated delivery duration is 10 to 14 working days, unless otherwise notified.
Returns policy for The Vet Shed
The Vet Shed permits goods to be returned for reasons that you’re not satisfied or have some deficiencies of the products which were delivered. The company will refund or exchange your returned goods within 14 days of the date of invoice.
In returning the items you must ensure that the repacking will be similar to the conditions when you received it. Items returned back to the company in envelopes, boxes, etc., which were damaged in transit, will not be allowed for return. Furthermore, the original postage and handling fees will not be refunded, and it’s your responsibility to pay for the items returned.
About The Vet Shed and its history
The Vet Shed was established in 2003 and has served over half a million orders. The company’s online pet store is owned and managed by a team of experienced veterinarians and vet nurses who are more than willing to assist you and answer any enquiries. They are ready provide you with professional advice regarding pet products and pet care.
The Vet Shed offers a wide range of animal products and services to make sure that your pets will be given the excellent customer service. They have everything in store for your pets, from medical products to dietary supplements, to dog and cat toys, pet treats, bedding, and shampoos, and many more.