The Trybe coupon codes and discounts July 2020
Use The Trybe coupon code here for a discount on kids’ Nikes, Converse, Clarks, and more.
The Trybe promo codes and discounts
Popular The Trybe coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|4 Jun 2020||Up to 50% off: Mid-Year Sale||********|
|18 Nov 2019||FREE and fast delivery||********|
What you need to know about The Trybe?
The Trybe is an Australian shoe retailer for kids. It offers a range of durable shoes for school, for play, and for special occasions. It stocks popular brands like Adidas, Nike, Clarks, and collaboration lines like Disney Frozen X Converse. You can shop for shoes for babies (0-1 year), toddlers (1–4 years), kids, (4–9 years), and youth (9+).
Shipping is free Australia-wide on orders over $79.
The Trybe Review | Pros and Cons
- Sign up and stay in-the-know. Subscribe for emails and be the first to hear about news, sales, and promotions.
- Afterpay is available. Choose Afterpay at the checkout to shop today and pay for your purchase in interest-free instalments.
- Track your order. Use the tracking number in your confirmation email to keep an eye on the progress of your order until the moment it's delivered.
- 30-day returns. If your purchase isn't perfect you can return it within 30 days of delivery.
- Return shipping applies. If you choose to make a return you will have to cover the cost of return shipping.
How can I get free shipping for The Trybe?
Orders over $79 are shipped free Australia wide. If your order is less than $79 it will incur a flat $10 shipping fee at the checkout. Delivery takes approximately 1–3 business days to metropolitan areas and 4–7 business days to rural areas. You can track your order online as soon as it's dispatched.
What forms of payment does The Trybe accept?
- American Express
What is The Trybe returns policy?
Don't love your new shoes? No worries. You can return your online order, for any reason, within 30 days of delivery. Your purchase should be returned new, unwashed, unworn, and with undamaged packaging to be accepted. The cost of return shipping is your responsibility.
Ask an Expert