The true horrors of the CIA are revealed in new Netflix series Wormwood
Mind control, drug experiments and cover-ups abound in this upcoming documentary series.
Netflix has unveiled a new series exploring the previously untold story of the CIA and the controversial experiments it conducted during the Cold War.
Going by the working title of Wormwood, the dramatised documentary series delves into the death of a Cold War scientist researching applications of biological warfare for the CIA. His family were told was that his death was an accident, but the truth goes far, far deeper.
Directed by Errol Morris, the man behind acclaimed documentaries The Thin Blue Line and The Fog of War, Wormwood will expose classified research projects involving LSD experiments, mind control and other questionable activities the CIA engaged in during the Cold War.
Wormwood is slated to hit Netflix on 15 December.
In other Netflix news, the streaming service recently decided to enter the drug business to celebrate its new comedy series Disjointed.
- The NRL Match-Up: What is the most common winning margin?
- How to watch a free Australia vs England live stream: 2019 Cricket World Cup
- 2019 State of Origin Game 2 review: Player performance ratings
- 2019 Cricket World Cup standings and player stats: Updated daily
- This week in streaming: Say hello to Shaft and goodbye to Legion