The Royal Caribbean WOW Sale launches with up to 45% off
Take to the seas with sailings from $717 plus get up to USD $400 onboard credit.
Wave goodbye to home and take to the sea, with a slew of discounts on Royal Caribbean cruises.The Royal Caribbean WOW sale lets you save up to 45% off on all guests and receive up to USD$400 onboard credit (OBC) per stateroom on select sailings of seven nights or more.
You can take a 7-night cruise to New Caledonia for just over $100 per person and sail from Sydney on the Voyager of the Seas for $717 per person.
The biggest discount is on the lengthy 24-day sail onboard the Explorer of the Seas at 36% off departing from Sydney and ending in Seattle. From $2,499, this one-way voyage is definitely one for the cruise fanatics with 12 days at sea and stops in New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Fiji and Hawaii along the way.
Other highlights include:
- 14-night Singapore cruise from $1,297 per person. Take in four tropical Aussie ports over the course of two weeks on this extravagant, and wallet-friendly, getaway.
- 9-nights from Sydney to Vanuatu and New Caledonia and back, from $950 per person.
- 12 nights around New Zealand from $1,800 per person. See Milford Sound, Dunedin and six other spots around New Zealand as you circle the whole country, from south to north, on an 13 day cruise.
OBC is per stateroom and varies by room category:
- Interior: USD$100
- Oceanview: USD$150
- Balcony: USD$200
- Suite: USD$400
Eligible cruises include a range of local sails as well as voyages to the South Pacific, New Zealand and other exotic escapes. Cruises are for various sail dates in 2017 and 2018.
You can see the full list of cruises and make bookings here. The Royal Caribbean WOW sale is available until 16 February unless sold out prior.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?