The Royal Caribbean Global WOW Sale launches
Royal Caribbean deal week has taken to the seas.
Bookings are now open for the Royal Caribbean Global WOW Sale, delivering a wide range of bonuses and straight-up low prices across a range of cruises. Running until 24 June, there are plenty of discounted cruises leaving Australia. This sale only runs a few days, but you can making bookings well in advance across the 2017 and 2018 cruise season.
All you have to do is book a cruise that leaves after 1 July 2017, and you can get:
- Up to $200 onboard credit per stateroom
- Half price deposits
- Buy one, get 50% off
- 25% off passengers 3 and 4
- Free balcony upgrade for local sailings of 5+ nights
You'll get these benefits regardless of whether you book a full-priced trip, or pick out one of the many discounted voyages currently available. A small sample of the highlights include:
- A week-long South Pacific cruise to New Caledonia from $780
- Nine nights in the tropics from $1,082
- A nine day cruise from Sydney to Vanuatu, and around the Pacific, from $1,194
With all of these, and many, many more, you're looking at low entry prices and plenty more bonuses on top thanks to the WOW sale.Head over to CruiseAway to start browsing and make your booking.
- Get up to 40% off exotic cruises with the Fred. Olsen Warmer Cruising sale
- Carnival Cruise 72-hour sale has sailings from $576
- Norwegian Cruise Line shows off its new adrenaline cruise ship
- Australians are the world’s number one cruise-goers by far
- Nab $300 worth of onboard credit on these discounted Carnival cruises