Enjoy up to 55 interest-free days on purchases while earning rewards points using your card.
The Rock MyCard Platinum Mastercard rewards cardholders for every dollar they spend while keeping their card costs low. Cardholders get an array of complimentary insurance covers, they get access to a platinum concierge service.
No longer offered in the market
The The Rock Platinum Rewards Mastercard is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare the current range of Platinum credit cards here.
Benefits of the The Rock MyCard Platinum Mastercard
- Interest rate offer. The Rock MyCard Platinum Mastercard comes with an interest rate of 20.24% p.a. for purchases and 21.74% p.a. on cash advances.
- Bonus points. Apply by 31 January 2019 and receive 20,000 rewards points when you spend $3,000 in the first 90 days of card approval.
- Complimentary insurance covers. This platinum Mastercard provides cardholders protection through purchase cover insurance, a guaranteed pricing scheme, interstate flight inconvenience insurance, international travel insurance and transit accident insurance.
- Platinum concierge service. You can turn to this round-the-clock global service to book tickets for different kinds of events, to reserve tables at restaurants, to make travel plans, to send gifts, and much more.
The Rock MyCard Platinum Mastercard features
- Annual fee. The Rock MyCard Platinum Mastercard has a competitive annual fee of $129.
- Introductory interest rate. This card does not charge any interest on balance transfers in the first 14 months.
- Rewards. You earn 1 reward point for every dollar you spend on eligible purchases. You can redeem your points for flight tickets, travel and store vouchers, or in the form of cashback. You can also transfer them to your frequent flyer program account.
- Interest-free days. If you pay your account’s closing balance in full each month you can get as many as 55 interest-free days on purchases..
- Complimentary insurances. Purchases made using this card receive cover in different ways. You also get complimentary travel insurances when you use this card to book travel tickets.
- Concierge service. You can turn to this service for entertainment, travel, and work related solutions. What also helps is it provides assistance in different languages.
- Additional cards. You can request for up to 4 additional cards, and additional cards linked to platinum cards also earn reward points.
- Card security. Fraudshield is in place to detect unusual transactions and immediately notify if anything is detected. SecureCode provides additional security when you spend with your card online.
- PayPass. If you see the PayPass symbol at a merchant, you can use this card to make contactless payments of under $100.
While this credit card provided by The Rock deserves your attention owing to its rewards program and other benefits, certain other cards offer similar features. It’s ideal that you compare a few before applying.Back to top