The Razer Phone is finally coming to Australia
For $1099, Aussies can now get their hands on the most powerful phone currently available.
When Razer announced it was entering the smartphone space, it was exciting news for gadget geeks and mobile gamers alike. Leveraging its experience manufacturing PC and console accessories, Razer kitted out its first phone with some seriously impressive hardware: a high-performance Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chip, a massive 8GB of RAM and the pièce de résistance: a striking 120Hz screen.
Sadly, all this was just a tease for Australian tech lovers since the Razer Phone skipped launching Down Under late last year. Now, Razer is doing Australia right and finally bringing the Razer Phone to Aussie shores.
Available first through the JB Hi-Fi website exclusively from 30 June and later through Razer's own website from 3 July, the Razer Phone will go for a cool $1,099. Along with the impressive specs mentioned above, it also comes with 12MP dual cameras, a 4000 mAh battery and support for Dolby Atmos and THX audio.
For more information on the Razer Phone and its capabilities, you can check out our guide to the Razer Phone.
- Vodafone opens up pre-registration for the Galaxy Note 9
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone 8, Samsung S9, Google Pixel 2
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone X, Samsung S9+, Huawei P20 Pro
- Apple iPhone X review: Plans | Pricing | Specs
- Oppo R15 Pro review: Oppo’s finest phone yet, until the Find X arrives