Receive 2 Qantas Points per dollar spent on business expenses and take advantage of complimentary insurances with the Qantas American Express Business Credit Card.
Do you need a credit card to manage your business expenses? Compare the features, fees and benefits of the Qantas American Express Business Card to discover how you could earn Qantas Points on your daily business costs. Plus, you can take advantage of complimentary travel insurance and use American Express features to easily manage yours and your colleague's business expenditure. You can even save on interest costs with up to 51 days interest free on purchases.
|Product Name||American Express Qantas Business Credit Card|
|Rewards Program||Qantas Frequent Flyer|
|Annual fee||$299 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 51 days on purchases|
|Card Type||American Express|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance Cover||0 months|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available to Temporary Residents||No|
|Credit Rating Requirement|
Credit rating requirement is provided only as a guide. Understanding your credit file helps you make more informed decisions in regards to your finances. Learn more about what this means here.
|Annual Fee||$299 p.a.|
|Rewards Program||Qantas Frequent Flyer|
|Rewards Points per $ (AMEX)||1|
Benefits of the Qantas American Express Business Credit Card
- Earn Qantas Points when you spend. You’ll earn 2 Qantas Points per dollar when you spend on purchases for Qantas services within Australia, and for normal card purchases you’ll earn 1 Qantas Point. For excluded purchases, such as utilities, insurance providers (except for American Express) and government bodies you’ll earn 0.5 points per dollar spent. Points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account monthly. You’ll need to link your Frequent Flyer membership number to your account in order to earn points. You can use these rewards for Awards Flights through Qantas and their partner airlines, or redeem products, gift cards or experiences through the Qantas Frequent Flyer store.
- Complimentary insurance covers. When you book your travels using your Qantas business card, you’ll be covered by travel insurance for things like flight delays, boarding delays, missed collections or delayed luggage. Plus, you can shop online with peace of mind thanks to the Online Fraud Protection Guarantee.
- Interest free days. You’ll receive up to 51 interest-free days on purchases.
- Mobile contactless payments. Whether you use an iPhone, Android or Samsung device, you can use Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay to make convenient contactless payments with your smartphone at the checkout.
Qantas American Express Business Credit Card features
As well as giving you access to a suite of rewards and travel benefits, the card also comes with standard features that make it a competitive option to consider.
- Annual fee. The card comes with an annual fee of $299.
- Monthly statements. Your monthly statements will have a GST breakdown included in the charge for most of your transactions.
- Additional cards. You can link additional cards to your account for no extra cost, helping you to earn more rewards for your business spending.
- Business expenses. American Express lets you keep track of your business expenditure through Quicken, MYOB or Microsoft Excel. If you have additional cardholders, you'll be able to view and manage your colleague's spending.
How to apply for the Qantas American Express Business Credit Card
To apply for the American Express Business Credit Card, click ‘Go to Site’ to start the secure application process. Only sole traders and companies are eligible to apply online, all other business entities will need to submit their information and speak to a specialist. You should ensure you meet the following application criteria before you apply:
To apply for this card, you’ll need to be:
- Over the age of 18
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Earning over $24,000 annual income per year before tax
- Free from a history of bad debts or payment defaults