At last, Marvel’s The Punisher has a release date
Frank Castle will begin his rampage on Netflix in less than a month's time.
After teasing it endlessly over the last few months, Netflix has finally revealed when its latest Marvel superhero series will launch on the streaming service.
17 November will mark the global release of the highly-anticipated first season of Marvel's The Punisher. To celebrate the announcement, Netflix has dropped yet another trailer, this one showing off how Frank Castle became the brutal and relentless killer that stalked the streets of Hell's Kitchen in the second season of Netflix's other popular superhero show, Daredevil.
For a heartless murderer, Castle comes off as surprisingly pitiable in the trailer, with his quest for vengeance after the assassination of his family humanising him in a way that defies his role as the titular "Punisher". Hopefully, the show will maintain that tone, finding a way to make Castle the lesser of two evils as he guns down damn near everyone who crosses his path.
Check out the TV shows available on Netflix
Take a look at our regularly updated list of TV shows available on Netflix Australia.
- 15 mind-blowing thrillers available to stream in Australia
- Where to watch the Charmed reboot in Australia
- This week in streaming: Arrival tackles xenolinguistics and Sabrina bewitches her way to Netflix
- Where to watch Riverdale Season 3 online in Australia
- Netflix Australia vs Prime Video: Price, content and features compared