At last, Marvel’s The Punisher has a release date
Frank Castle will begin his rampage on Netflix in less than a month's time.
After teasing it endlessly over the last few months, Netflix has finally revealed when its latest Marvel superhero series will launch on the streaming service.
17 November will mark the global release of the highly-anticipated first season of Marvel's The Punisher. To celebrate the announcement, Netflix has dropped yet another trailer, this one showing off how Frank Castle became the brutal and relentless killer that stalked the streets of Hell's Kitchen in the second season of Netflix's other popular superhero show, Daredevil.
For a heartless murderer, Castle comes off as surprisingly pitiable in the trailer, with his quest for vengeance after the assassination of his family humanising him in a way that defies his role as the titular "Punisher". Hopefully, the show will maintain that tone, finding a way to make Castle the lesser of two evils as he guns down damn near everyone who crosses his path.
Check out the TV shows available on Netflix
Take a look at our regularly updated list of TV shows available on Netflix Australia.
- When does Game of Thrones Season 8 begin in Australia?
- Where to watch the 2019 Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras online
- Netflix partnership with Foxtel brings the streaming service to iQ boxes and new co-produced content
- This week in streaming: Rome goes to war and JK Simmons gets his spy on
- How to stream the Big Bash Final for free in Australia