The pink puffball is back with Kirby for Switch
You'll have to wait until 2018 to play it, though.
This morning's Nintendo E3 Spotlight event gave us our first look at a new Kirby game coming to Nintendo Switch. The pink puffball's got a new trick up his sleeve with the ability to recruit enemies as allies who'll help him fight through the game's bright and colourful 2D levels.
Traditional Kirby mechanics like the ability to copy enemy abilities and suck up and spit out objects are all present and accounted for, and there'll also be support for up to four-player co-op.
No official name for this new Kirby game yet, but we do know it'll be coming to Switch some time in 2018.
We'll be covering E3 all week. You can follow along with us by checking out our guide on how to watch all the E3 2017 live streams, or catch up on all the news and announcements from the show at our E3 2017 hub.
- E3 2017: Microsoft showed four times more games this year
- E3 2017 by the numbers: 55% more gameplay on show than E3 2016
- E3 2017 by the numbers: The Age of Exclusivity is coming to an end
- E3 2016 vs E3 2017: 60% increase in new IP reveals at E3 2017
- 49 games shown at E3 2017 slated to release this year
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice hands-on: Your Soulsborne experience means nothing
- Twitch Prime subscribers can score Apex Legends loot by connecting their account
- Final Fantasy XIV float heading to the 2019 Sydney Mardi Gras
- HyperX Cloud Mix review: The best of both worlds
- Far Cry New Dawn Review: Soaked with rads but not radically different