Look no further than The Party People if you are hunting for affordable party supplies that will make that important occasion extra special.
The Party People is an online store that stocks an extensive range of party supplies. The company has over 15,000 products on sale and it specialises in themed party supplies, costumes, balloons and other unique party products. Aside from the large product range, The Party People can also create party decorations, table centrepieces and balloon sculptures for parties.
The Party People can help you plan perfect birthday parties, Christmas parties, Halloween parties or anniversary celebrations. The company website is visited by more than one million people each year, while a range of delivery options ensure your order arrives whenever you need it.
The Party People promo codes and discount vouchers for February 2018
Show code & visit sitePR****
Show code & visit siteGO****
Show code & visit siteFI****
Show code & visit siteTA****
Show code & visit siteR2****
How do I use my The Party People promo code?
- Browse through the list of promo codes above and click on the promo code that you’d like to use. You’ll be directed to the Party People website.
- Check out the different products available.
- If you find a product that you’d like to buy, click on the item to learn more about it.
- Once you are ready to buy that product click ‘Add to My Cart’.
- You will be sent to the shopping cart page where you can enter the promo code. Click ‘apply’ to validate your code.
- Finalise your order by proceeding to payment.
- Congratulations! You have successfully entered the promo code for this purchase.
Pros and cons of The Party People
- Affordable delivery. Expect to pay a flat rate of $9.95 when you order any item from The Party People.
- Variety of shipping options. You are given the option of regular shipping, express shipping or next-day delivery to suit your particular situation.
- Newsletter. Sign up to The Party People’s regular newsletter to get access to exclusive offers and discounts.
- Surcharge in some areas. A surcharge may apply if you are living in the Northern Territory, Western Australia, South Australia or Tasmania.
Shipping guide for The Party People
The Party People uses a variety of shipping methods depending on how fast you want the package to arrive, your location and budget. Here are the options that are available to you:
- Regular post. It costs $9.95 to deliver the package anywhere in Australia. The timeframe of delivery depends on your location, though it generally takes two to five days to receive the shipment (excluding NT, WA, SA and Tasmania.
- Express post. The cost of delivery varies according to the weight of the package. Since cost and delivery timeframe varies, you need to enter your information when ordering to get an accurate costing. This service is at least one day faster than regular post.
- Same-day delivery. This is for orders that are placed before 11am in metropolitan areas only. To know the exact locations where this service is offered, please visit The Party People’s website.
- Store pick-up. You can also pick up the party items from the company’s Drummoyne or Sans Souci store. Allow two days before going to the store to pick up the items. You should receive a call once the package is ready.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for The Party People
If you receive a broken or damaged item, contact The Party People within seven days of receipt. You should email the company a photo of the damage and a staff member will be in contact with you shortly. The resolution to the problem depends on your situation and the company may offer a replacement or refund.
The Party People was established in 1982 by Mala Salakas. Mala first started hosting kids’ parties as ‘Patches the Clown’ and over the years the demand for her services grew. The company started selling party supplies online in 1999 and has grown exponentially since then.