The Overwatch Summer Games are back with an Aussie twist
Lucioball is coming to Sydney.
Overwatch will be making its way Down Under with the return of its seasonal Summer Games event this month. Like last year's event, Overwatch Summer Games 2017 will introduce a whole bunch of new skins to the game, plus all the old skins from 2016's Summer Games will be making a comeback, too. Even better, 2016's skins will be available to purchase at a discounted price compared to the new 2017 skins, so if you missed them last year, you can pick them up on the cheap this time around.
This year's event will also see the soccer-like Lucioball game mode make its comeback, and it will be bringing with it a brand new map set right here in Sydney, Australia. Blizzard has made a couple of changes to the way Lucioball will work, removing the ability to 'boop' enemy players and changing Lucio's ultimate ability so that it no longer sucks the ball towards him. You'll be able to play Lucioball in ranked mode this time around, too, competing for bragging rights against the rest of the world.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?