The Overwatch Summer Games are back with an Aussie twist
Lucioball is coming to Sydney.
Overwatch will be making its way Down Under with the return of its seasonal Summer Games event this month. Like last year's event, Overwatch Summer Games 2017 will introduce a whole bunch of new skins to the game, plus all the old skins from 2016's Summer Games will be making a comeback, too. Even better, 2016's skins will be available to purchase at a discounted price compared to the new 2017 skins, so if you missed them last year, you can pick them up on the cheap this time around.
This year's event will also see the soccer-like Lucioball game mode make its comeback, and it will be bringing with it a brand new map set right here in Sydney, Australia. Blizzard has made a couple of changes to the way Lucioball will work, removing the ability to 'boop' enemy players and changing Lucio's ultimate ability so that it no longer sucks the ball towards him. You'll be able to play Lucioball in ranked mode this time around, too, competing for bragging rights against the rest of the world.
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition review: Polished to a Mirror Shield shine
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera