The Ordinary’s serum foundation just came back in stock!
Everyone remain calm. Cult Beauty just restocked The Ordinary's Serum Foundation.
No need to panic. Steady breathing. Okay, who are we kidding? We're freaking out over here.
This year, The Ordinary dropped their Serum Foundation that comes in 21 shades and kind of broke the internet. It racked up a 25,000 person waiting list after it sold out. However our good mates over at Cult Beauty just restocked it and hot damn you better move quick because shades of the foundation are already selling out.
Not only does the foundation offer physical sun protection with SPF 15 from titanium dioxide but check off the vegan, cruelty-free, oil-free boxes.The shades are divided into three tiers of light, medium, and dark, which are then varied by pink, red, yellow, and neutral tones, allowing you to really find a good match for your skin tone. There are also incremental decimals of shades within those three tiers, so The Ordinary is not playing around. According to Cult Beauty's website, "this unique formulation allows the pigments to look natural on the skin, stay on for longer and resist collecting within lines."
Cult Beauty still have a substantial amount in stock but don't believe they will be sticking around for long.
If you're a fan of The Ordinary, let us know your favourite at @finderstyle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Review: What we really think of the Go-to Zincredible moisturiser
- Sigma Brushes officially launched into Sephora Australia stores
- Beauty product of the week: Swisse Rosewater Balancing Mist Toner
- Watch Jess Glynne remove her makeup with a Face Halo in her Brit Awards performance
- What you need to know about Makeup Revolution’s affordable skincare line