Christmas came early! The Ordinary is dropping at Sephora
Stop what you're doing. The Ordinary is coming to Sephora and we're freaking out.
As if 2017 hadn't given us enough early Christmas presents, our favourite affordable skincare brand, The Ordinary, has announced they will be dropping to Sephora – and life just got a whole lot better.
The Ordinary consists of a range of products at totally affordable prices, shaking Sephora's expensive image they have. In addition to their amazing skin care products they recently released a Serum foundation that had a 25,000 person waitlist and announced their new watercolour foundation.
When it comes to flawless makeup, a flawless base is where it counts. So getting your skin care right is more important than one would think. The Ordinary has multiple amazing products but there are definitely some standouts to their line. We are completely obsessed with their Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 and the Granactive Retinoid 2%. The best part about this brand is their use of high quality ingredients but keeping the products at super affordable prices.
The brand will be landing to Sephora online in December but hopefully we can look to see it soon in Australian Sephora's. It will be in stores next year around March in the US so we can only sit with our fingers crossed that the same goes for us Aussies. Until then, we'll have to get our fix via ASOS or Priceline, who also stock the brand.
- Car roof box buying guide: How to find the best roof box for your car
- Best tyre pressure monitoring systems: Compare prices, types and features of popular brands
- Carry-on luggage buying guide: What you should know before you buy your next suitcase
- Paper shredder buying guide: How to find the best device for your home or office
- Baby thermometer buying guide: How to choose the best thermometer for your family