The new slimline Xbox One S Australian release date revealed
Microsoft announces Australian release date and pricing for the 2TB Xbox One S.
The Xbox One S is a 40% smaller version of the iconic Xbox One console, which packs a larger HDD inside as well as an integrated power supply unit and offering support for 4K HDR output.
Those who preordered the updated console will receive their slim 2TB games machines on 2 August. If you haven’t yet secured a Xbox One S, Microsoft Store is still offering preorders, though stock is limited.
The Xbox One S will come bundled with a new Xbox Wireless Controller, which features an improved wireless signal, textured grips and Bluetooth connectivity. The new Xbox Wireless controller otherwise retails at $89.95.
Also available from preorder today is the Gears of War 4 Xbox One S bundle. Gears fans can throw down a preorder of the very first custom-designed Xbox One S in preparation for the game’s 7 October release. Those who want to really gear up their rig can also preorder two custom Xbox One Wireless controllers, the Crimson Omen and JD Fenix. Both Gears controllers will retail at $109.95 AUD.
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Everything you need to know
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits
- Where to find the best price on State of Decay 2 in Australia
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG