The NES Classic is coming back
The mini console will return to stores in 2018.
Nintendo has delivered some big news today, announcing that the NES Classic will be coming back to stores next year, with new shipments scheduled for the middle of 2018.
Additionally, Nintendo has confirmed that there'll be more units of the upcoming SNES Classic available on launch day than were shipped for the NES Classic across the entirety of last year. Better yet, shipments will continue through 2018, despite initial plans to cease shipments at the end of this year.
In other Nintendo news, achievements are reportedly on the way to the Nintendo Switch, and Super Mario 64 was recently modded with online multiplayer.
- Hands-on with Shadow of War: The Terminator 2 of sequels
- The Evil Within 2 Nightmare Mode hands-On: Not toning it down
- Super Mario Odyssey hands-on: Sun’s out, guns out
- European Commission study finds no link between piracy and lower sales of digital content
- TheGamer.TV takes a curated approach to the best gaming videos on the Internet