We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
The Mens Shop as been rebranded as Van Heusen Online Store. But don't worry – they're still a premium provider of business and casual clothing. And we've still got some coupons for you.
Latest coupon codes for Van Heusen in June 2021
How to apply a coupon code
Using your coupon codes for Van Heusen couldn't be easier. Here are the steps to apply your discount:
- Choose the coupon code you wish to use from above
- Find the items that you wish to purchase
- Select the size for each item
- Choose a colour (if applicable)
- Click 'Add to Cart'
- Once you have added all your desired items to your cart, view your cart by clicking on the shopping bag at the top right hand corner of the website
- Paste your coupon code into the field 'Discount Coupon' then click Apply
- Finalise your order by clicking checkout and following these payment and delivery steps
Shipping and returns - pricing and process
Van Heusen offer FREE delivery and returns within Australia always, when you spend over $60. If your total doesn't reach that level, then you can expect to pay $4.95 for regular delivery. Regular deliveries in Australia are dispatched using Australia Post e-parcel service.
If you require express delivery of your order, you can upgrade any order to this in the checkout for a small $9.95 additional fee. This will see Toll Priority deliver your items within 1-2 days. Note this is available in Australia only.
When items are dispatched from the warehouse, you will receive an email with the tracking details for your order. A link will be supplied to the delivery service to see where your items are at.
Orders can be returned to Van Heusen within 30 days from your order date. Simply follow this process:
- Login to your Van Heusen account
- Choose which items you are returning
- Next, elect either for exchange or refund
- Submit the form and you will be sent an email - Print this off
- Securely pack your items to be returned then call TOLL on 02 8117 7700, quoting Van Heusen
- Toll will collect the goods and you should see the refund/ exchange be processed in around 10 working days
Have a question?
You can call the customer service team Monday to Friday between 9am and 5.30pm eastern standard time on 1800 636 774.
Reasons you will love Van Heusen
Van Heusen is an Australian favourite for men's clothing and fashion because:
- FREE shipping within Australia - Simply spend over $60 to activate offer
- FREE returns in Australia - all items are eligible for a FULL refund within 30 days of purchase
- Save with great discounts
- Price Guarantee - Find a cheaper price on a stocked item and you can email Van Heusen to receive the same deal
Cons of shopping with Van Heusen
There are few concerns to bear in mind when shopping with Van Heusen. The only feedback we have seen is that an item was received in unsatisfactory condition and that an exchange was not possible. We believe a refund was issues however. Leave your feedback below for this merchant.
About Van Heusen
The site was created as a new way for real men to buy sharp clothing and outfits without the hassle of using a store. In addition, this store offers amazingly low prices on top men's brands for items including shirts, suits and ties. Get on there now and start your wardrobe makeover.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
How to get $120 off Nintendo Switch on Amazon Prime Day
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals on big-ticket items: Up to 46% off
From Segways to stand-up paddleboards, these are the best Prime Day savings on the most expensive items.
Nacon RIG 500 Pro HC Gen 2 review: Super comfortable gaming headphones
The Nacon Rig 500 Pro HC headphones have wide console and PC compatibility, Dolby Atmos licensing and a genuinely comfortable design, even for longer gaming sessions.
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
7 health insurance deals to save you money at tax time
Avoid the MLS tax and get a rebate by taking out health insurance. Here are 7 deals that’ll save you money on your tax returns.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.