Earn 1.25 reward point for every dollar spent, 20,000 bonus points when you meet the required spend, and pay 0% p.a. interest on balance transfers for 14 months.
No longer offered in the market
The Mac MyCard Platinum Rewards Mastercard is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare the current range of Platinum credit cards here.
The Mac MyCard Platinum Rewards Mastercard rewards you for your ongoing spending, with 1.25 reward point for every dollar you spend on eligible purchases, and you get various options to redeem your points. The amount of options means you're likely to find real value in your rewards. You get to earn 20,000 bonus sign up points if you spend within the first 3 months of your card membership. Not to mention that this card also charges 0% p.a. interest on balance transfers for the first 14 months, giving you a way to save while you're being rewarded. With this card you'll also have access to a 24/7 platinum concierge service, and it comes with complimentary insurance covers.
Benefits of The Mac MyCard Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Balance transfer introductory interest rate. You can use this card’s 0% p.a. introductory rate to transfer balances from existing cards and you don’t have to pay any interest on transferred balances for 14 months.
- Rewards. The Card Services Rewards Program gives you multiple ways to redeem your reward points. You can transfer your reward points to a frequent flyer program, you can book flight tickets through Take Flight, you can use your points in the form of cashback, or you can redeem them for store and travel vouchers.
- Platinum concierge service. A around-the-clock multilingual concierge service can provide assistance in various ways. Book flight tickets, make hotel reservations, book tables at restaurants, book tickets for different kinds of events, select and deliver gifts, translate documents and more.
- Complimentary insurance covers. All Platinum cardholders receive a comprehensive insurance package, which provides protection through a guaranteed pricing scheme, purchase cover insurance, interstate flight inconvenience insurance, international travel insurance, and transit accident insurance.
The Mac MyCard Platinum Rewards Mastercard Features
- Annual fee. A $129 annual fee is being charged on the card.
- Bonus points. Get the chance to earn 20,000 when you spend within the first 3 months of card approval.
- Rewards program. Every dollar you spend on eligible purchases earns 1.25 reward point.
- Interest-free days. If you pay your account’s closing balance in full for two months in a row, you can get up to 55 interest-free days on purchases.
- Platinum concierge service. This round-the-clock service can provide assistance in fields as varied as entertainment, dining, travel, and business.
- Additional cardholders. Additional cards linked to your Platinum Rewards Mastercard earn reward points, and you can get up to 4 additional cards. Individuals you nominate as additional cardholders should be at least 16 years of age.
- Card security. Fraudshield is in place to prevent fraudulent use of your card, and you'll be contacted immediately upon detecting any unusual transaction. In the online world, SecureCode provides an additional line of defence.
Applying for this card can make sense if you’re looking forward to earning rewards and paying no interest on balance transfers for the first 14 months of holding the card. Bear in mind, though, that you can find similar features in other cards, so compare a few before applying.Back to top