Why you need The Lion King x Uniqlo capsule
Need some new clothes? Hakuna Matata! Uniqlo has you covered.
Watching the new live-action remake of The Lion King is sure to make you feel all nostalgic. Childhood memories galore! If you have all those emotions and simply can't contain them, you should show off your appreciation through your clothing! Introducing The Lion King x Uniqlo capsule, the collaboration that belongs in your wardrobe right now.
It's for men, women and children so the whole family can get involved in the line-up. It includes a range of T-shirts decorated with memorable quotes and iconic scenes from the film, as well as some funky colours and prints. Stars of the capsule include Simba and Rafiki, and some of the iconic quotes include "I am the king, I can do whatever I want."
When can you get your hands on The Lion King x Uniqlo collaboration? It's available right now, so we recommend getting in quick before it sells out! The one and only place to shop is, of course, Uniqlo online. The sizes range from XS to XXL which means everyone is included. Plus, the clothes are inexpensive, so there really is no excuse. All the T-shirts sit at around the $20 mark. When you shop at Uniqlo, you get free shipping on orders $60 and above, so it's the perfect opportunity to grab as many T-shirts as you possibly can!
If you do miss out but still want to support The Lion King, you still can. So many other online retailers have brought out their own capsule inspired by the live-action film and we are obsessed. You need to check these out!
- ASOS x The Lion King collection
- MINKPINK x The Lion King collection
- Havaianas x The Lion King collection
See all the pieces in The Lion King x Uniqlo collection
- 10 knitwear trends we’re rocking this winter
- THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
- Rowi Singh x Mountain and Moon: How this iconic jewellery collection came to life
- PSA: Skinny jeans are officially out, so here are 20+ other jeans under $100
- David Jones sale: 30% off designer brands + top 5 picks