The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of The Goddesses is coming to Sydney after all
You'll have to fast travel back from PAX AUS if you want to make the show.
When 2017's The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses tour was first announced for Perth and Melbourne back in May, Sydney-siders were left scratching their heads in confusion. I mean, we do have the Sydney Opera House.
Now, 3 months later, the show has finally been announced for Sydney. The Symphony of the Goddesses will play the Sydney Opera House on Sunday, 29 October 2017.
Unfortunate for some, as that lands on the last day of PAX AUS 2017. With that said, PAX AUS's Sunday affair is usually when the event begins to wind down, so true Hyrulians should have no problem catching a Loftwing (or Jetstar, up to you really) back to Sydney in time for Sydney's 8:00 PM performance.
We honestly couldn't recommend seeing it enough. 2013's The Legend of Zelda Symphony Orchestra was a blissful journey through Zelda's 30-year history of soothing and iconic tunes, guided by the masterful Eímear Noone, who even used a Wind Waker to steer the orchestra at one point.
Tickets aren't up on The Sydney Opera House website just yet, but we'll let you know when they are.
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG
- Rick and Morty Virtual Rick-ality Review: Show Me What You Got (in VR)
- Dragon’s Crown Pro Review: The pinnacle of 2D visuals
- Command the Australian Centurion in World Of Tanks
- Four Australian FIFA 18 players will compete for a ticket to the Global Series Playoffs tonight