The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of The Goddesses is coming to Sydney after all
You'll have to fast travel back from PAX AUS if you want to make the show.
When 2017's The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses tour was first announced for Perth and Melbourne back in May, Sydney-siders were left scratching their heads in confusion. I mean, we do have the Sydney Opera House.
Now, 3 months later, the show has finally been announced for Sydney. The Symphony of the Goddesses will play the Sydney Opera House on Sunday, 29 October 2017.
Unfortunate for some, as that lands on the last day of PAX AUS 2017. With that said, PAX AUS's Sunday affair is usually when the event begins to wind down, so true Hyrulians should have no problem catching a Loftwing (or Jetstar, up to you really) back to Sydney in time for Sydney's 8:00 PM performance.
We honestly couldn't recommend seeing it enough. 2013's The Legend of Zelda Symphony Orchestra was a blissful journey through Zelda's 30-year history of soothing and iconic tunes, guided by the masterful Eímear Noone, who even used a Wind Waker to steer the orchestra at one point.
Tickets aren't up on The Sydney Opera House website just yet, but we'll let you know when they are.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?