The Legend of Zelda Symphony adds second Sydney show
There's an earlier show for the little Deku scrubs.
After months of waiting and wondering if the Sydney Opera House would be graced with the heavenly tunes of The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses, a Sydney show was finally announced earlier this month for 8:00pm 29 October 2017.
If you were hoping to take the kids along, the first show's 8:00pm slot might be a bit of a stretch. Today, Jason Michael Paul Entertainment announced a second show on the same day, at a tamer 3:00pm slot.
If you're looking to avoid the crowds, the 3:00pm slot is probably your best bet. Scores of gamers will be descending upon the Melbourne Convention Centre for PAX AUS that weekend and if they're planning on hanging around for the Sunday session, they'll be stretched to make it back to Sydney in time for the show.
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Everything you need to know
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits
- Where to find the best price on State of Decay 2 in Australia
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG