The Legend of Zelda Symphony adds second Sydney show
There's an earlier show for the little Deku scrubs.
After months of waiting and wondering if the Sydney Opera House would be graced with the heavenly tunes of The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses, a Sydney show was finally announced earlier this month for 8:00pm 29 October 2017.
If you were hoping to take the kids along, the first show's 8:00pm slot might be a bit of a stretch. Today, Jason Michael Paul Entertainment announced a second show on the same day, at a tamer 3:00pm slot.
If you're looking to avoid the crowds, the 3:00pm slot is probably your best bet. Scores of gamers will be descending upon the Melbourne Convention Centre for PAX AUS that weekend and if they're planning on hanging around for the Sunday session, they'll be stretched to make it back to Sydney in time for the show.
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?
- Save up to 70% on Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and more in Humble Store’s Ubisoft sale