The latest Qantas sale has Los Angeles flights from $910 return
Take in a Hollywood summer with cheap flights from Qantas.
Qantas is running all-inclusive flights to Los Angeles at very impressive prices, starting from Sydney to Los Angeles from $910 return. To put it in perspective, these are the about $40 cheaper than Virgin Australia's last Mate's Rates sale, which had fares for $949 with the catch being that you had to book in groups of 2 to 9. The beauty about these Qantas flights is that you can fly solo and pay less for your seat. As this sale isn't part of any particular promotion, seats are available until sold out.
Flights are for the dates in July to September, departing from Australia's major cities, which means you can spend summer in Hollywood (and away from the Australian winter).
You can book on I Want That Flight, or by picking out your flight below. Depending on your flight, there might be a layover along the way, but on the plus side, these are downright generous prices, especially for an all-inclusive quality carrier like Qantas.
These are the starting return flight prices. Click on the links for more info, dates and to book with I Want That Flight.
- Melbourne to Los Angeles - $910 return
- Brisbane to Los Angeles - $919 return
- Sydney to Los Angeles - $923 return
- Adelaide to Los Angeles - $941 return
- Perth to Los Angeles - $1,041 return
- Hobart to Los Angeles - $1,123 return
- Jetstar sale creates first direct flight between 2 holiday hotspots
- Jetstar sale offers new route to “Australia’s most beautiful coastlines”
- 3 Virgin Australia sales to get you 50% off flights + 50% bonus points
- Jetstar sale: Make Queensland yours from just $44
- Ripper Jetstar sale: $34 fares + NZ flights
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes