Experience Thai hospitality at a discount when you use The Key Bangkok Hotel promo codes.
Located at Sukhumvit Soi 19, The Key Bangkok Hotel is smack in a bustling tourist area famed for its wide variety of dining and shopping hotspots. Shop ‘til you drop at Terminal 21 Shopping Mall and Emquartier Shopping Centre or sample delicious local cuisine at food stalls in the area.
With comfortable rooms, a great location and value for money, you can be assured that your stay with The Key Bangkok Hotel will be an unforgettable one.
The Key Bangkok Hotel promo codes and coupons
The Key Bangkok Hotel
|Up to 30% off + daily breakfast||
|Valid for stays from 9 March - 8 April 2018. Includes daily breakfast, unlimited WiFi access and discount on laundry services. T&C's apply.||
The Key Bangkok Hotel Rooms
The Key Bangkok Hotel Review | Pros and Cons
- Convenient location. The Key Bangkok Hotel is just a stone’s throw from public transport and a mere two-minute walk to the Terminal 21 shopping complex.
- Secure payment. All payments made on the website are processed through secure payment gateways.
- Best rate guarantee. When you book directly with the website, you’re guaranteed the best rates of the day. What’s more, there are no booking fees!
- Book now, pay later. You can reserve most of the rooms at The Key Bangkok Hotel and make payment at the hotel upon arrival or departure.
- No live chat service. There is no live chat service available on the website. If you need assistance, you can use the contact form on the website or call the hotel directly.
How do I make a booking with The Key Bangkok Hotel?
Pop in your arrival and departure dates and click “Check now”.
Choose your room type from the list of accommodations available. Click “Book it” to reserve your room. Fill in your contact information and confirm your reservation by filling in your credit card details.
What forms of payment does The Key Bangkok Hotel accept?
- American Express
What is the The Key Bangkok Hotel cancellation policy?
Cancellations at The Key Bangkok Hotel should be made at least 48 hours before the day of arrival. Cancellations and no-shows after the check-in date are charged an equivalent of one night’s stay.