If you want to get discounts on a wide range of items from The Hut, make sure you use one of the promotional coupons and vouchers below.
The Hut is a massive global online shopping retailer offers a vast range of items including men’s and women’s clothing, home entertainment including electronics and DVDs and a selection of health products. The company is headquartered in Cheshire, United Kingdom and they dispatch products around the world. You can shop with confidence with The Hut thanks to their impressive customer service and understanding returns policy.
Be sure to save on items from products from The Hut by shopping with their latest discount codes and shipping offers. These codes can frequently be applied to the range of brands stocked including UGG boots, ghd hair straighteners, Redken hair products, Brave Soul and Everlast clothing and many more.
The Hut discount codes valid in January 2017
Show code & visit siteEX****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Top picks from The Hut
Santhilea Magnetic Lash Mascara from The Hut
The Santhilea Magnetic Lash Mascara, a magnificent natural lash extension system. Each kit contains two tubes: lengthening natural black fibres and a luxury conditioning mascara that works with the fibre to create beautiful lash extensions.View details
Couture La La 30ml from The Hut
Top notes of sparkling mandarin, green apple, red currant and water hyacinth rest on middle notes of lily of the valley, peony, violet leaves and orange flowers.View details
Love Women Strapless Jumpsuit from The Hut
Flirty and feminine, LOVE presents the women's Strapless Jumpsuit. Boasting a sweetheart neckline, cinched waist and tapered trousers, the subtle pleats and cascading fabric flatter your figure.View details
Tetris light from The Hut
Made up of individual Tetromino pieces, it will feel like the universally loved game has come to life as you build it. The blue base powers the light and when plugged in the Tetrominoes can be stacked on top, lighting as it is put together.View details
New Balance Men's M1260 V2 Stability Running Trainer from The Hut
Designed to give you premium stability and comfort when running, this Men's Stability Running Trainer from New Balance ensure that you give your best performance.View details
Merlin - The Complete Collection DVD from The Hut
Swords, Sorcery and swashbuckling adventure rule in the hit BBC series, Merlin. The Complete Collection brings together all five series on DVD, as we follow the young warlock; Merlin (Colin Morgan), as he attempts to fulfil his destiny at the side of the once and future king; Arthur (Bradley James)View details
How to redeem your discount
Applying your discount from The Hut is a very easy process. All you need to do is just follow these steps.
- Select the offer that you wish to take advantage of
- Copy the code to your computer's clipboard or write it down
- Add your desired items to your basket on the website by selecting the size, colour and quantity required and pressing 'Buy Now'
- Review the items selected and then proceed by clicking on 'My Basket' located in the right hand side of the site header
- Check over your items and totals
- Now, apply your offer by pasting your discount code into the field 'Got a discount code? Enter it here:'
- Then press the 'ADD' button
- Continue to checkout and submit your payment and order
- Your discounted order has been placed
And you're done - it is as easy as that!
Pros and cons of The Hut
The Hut has grown to be a leading e-retailer in a very short period of time due to their focus on customer service, resulting in:
- Fast dispatch timeframes for orders placed on the site
- Simple returns process - Just mail back to them within 14 days
- Low prices on their wide range of products, everyday.
The majority of shoppers have a great experience when they purchase items from The Hut. However, some buyers have noted that the service could be improved due to:
- Shipping can take longer than users expect - so perhaps consider upgrading your delivery
- Incorrect items sizes have been received, but at least the returns process is smooth
- Popular items sell out fast, so if you order the wrong size, you may not be able to get a replacement - perhaps order an additional size just in case
Shipping methods and pricing
As at June 5, the following shipping options are available:
Within the UK and Europe:
|Type||Standard Delivery||Standard Next Day & Saturday||Premium|
|Cost||Free||Only £4.95||Only £4.95|
Worldwide (including Australia):
|Type||Standard international||International Tracked|
|Timeframe||5-10 Working Days|
|4-9 Working Days|
Returns policy and process
There are a variety of reasons you may need to return your item including change of mind, incorrect order, faulty or damaged items and more. Fortunately, The Hut offer their customers a 14 day window to return your item. Just follow this easy process:
- Contact the customer service team by logging into your account and using the messaging centre
- Supply the customer service team with your order number, which item you wish to return along with the reason. Also state whether you require a replacement or refund
- Your will then receive a returns authorisation (RA) number an address to mail the item back to
- Pack up your order safely for transport and be sure to insert your name, RA number, order number and address on paper into the parcel
- Mail your item from your local post office and be sure to request a 'proof of postage'. This will be used in the unlikely event of your item being lost in transit
- Where replacements are unavailable, your order will be refunded to the original payment source
Note: Refunds are usually processed within 7 working days, however, they can take up to 30 days. In addition, the following items cannot be returned:
- Selected health and beauty products
- Clothing and footwear that has been worn or is without the original tags
- Jewellery including watches
- Electronic items (where the seal is broken)
The history of The Hut
The Hut was launched in 2005 by founders John Gallemore and Matthew Moulding. From revenue of nearly £700,000, the group has witnessed incredible growth to turnover more than 1 hundred million each year.
The group is also known for other sites which they operate, including Zavvi, ProBikeKit, BeautyExpert, Lookfantastic amongst others. All sites are powered by The Hut's in-house customer focused technology platform.
Frequently asked questions
How can I pay for my order?
All major credit cards are accepted by The Hut. Alternatively you can pay for your items through PayPal.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes, in most cases you can cancel your order before it is dispatched. To cancel an order, log into your account and view your order history. Click on the 'Cancel' button and then follow the steps.
How do I amend my order?
Unfortunately, once your order is placed, you are unable to edit your order
What updates will I receive about my order?
The Hut will keep you updated regarding the status of your order including when your items are dispatched from the warehouse. To ensure that you receive this communication, please ensure that thehut.com is in your safe sender list.
What happens if my order doesn't arrive?
Once The Hut has processed your order and it has been sent, you will receive an email confirming your dispatch. This will also include an estimated delivery date.
If your order hasn't arrived after 30 days, then please get in contact with The Hut. If you have ordered a large number of items, you should also check with customs to see if there is any extra money payable for your item to clear.
The Hut offers a wide range of clothes, accessories, home and garden, health , electrical and dvds to purchase. Grab a coupon code and start shopping today.