If you want to get discounts on a wide range of items from The Hut, make sure you use one of the promotional coupons and vouchers below.
The Hut discount codes valid in March 2019
Popular The Hut coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|12 Mar 2015||The Hut - 10% Off Pre-Orders||PRE****|
|18 Feb 2019||15% off your first order||********|
|29 Aug 2018||FREE standard delivery with £50+ spend||********|
|12 Mar 2015||The Hut - 20% Off 20 Tops||********|
|12 Mar 2015||The Hut - Daily Deals are back! Save up to 75% on top brands||********|
About The Hut Coupon Codes
The Hut is a massive global online shopping retailer offers a vast range of items including men’s and women’s clothing, home entertainment including electronics and DVDs and a selection of health products. The company is headquartered in Cheshire, United Kingdom and they dispatch products around the world. You can shop with confidence with The Hut thanks to their impressive customer service and understanding returns policy.
Be sure to save on items from products from The Hut by shopping with their latest discount codes and shipping offers. These codes can frequently be applied to the range of brands stocked including UGG boots, ghd hair straighteners, Redken hair products, Brave Soul and Everlast clothing and many more.
How to redeem your discount
Applying your discount from The Hut is a very easy process. All you need to do is just follow these steps.
- Select the offer that you wish to take advantage of
- Copy the code to your computer's clipboard or write it down
- Add your desired items to your basket on the website by selecting the size, colour and quantity required and pressing 'Buy Now'
- Review the items selected and then proceed by clicking on 'My Basket' located in the right hand side of the site header
- Check over your items and totals
- Now, apply your offer by pasting your discount code into the field 'Got a discount code? Enter it here:'
- Then press the 'ADD' button
- Continue to checkout and submit your payment and order
- Your discounted order has been placed
And you're done - it is as easy as that!
Pros and cons of The Hut
The Hut has grown to be a leading e-retailer in a very short period of time due to their focus on customer service, resulting in:
- Fast dispatch timeframes for orders placed on the site
- Simple returns process - Just mail back to them within 14 days
- Low prices on their wide range of products, everyday.
The majority of shoppers have a great experience when they purchase items from The Hut. However, some buyers have noted that the service could be improved due to:
- Shipping can take longer than users expect - so perhaps consider upgrading your delivery
- Incorrect items sizes have been received, but at least the returns process is smooth
- Popular items sell out fast, so if you order the wrong size, you may not be able to get a replacement - perhaps order an additional size just in case
Shipping methods and pricing
As at June 5, the following shipping options are available:
Within the UK and Europe:
|Type||Standard Delivery||Standard Next Day & Saturday||Premium|
|Cost||Free||Only £4.95||Only £4.95|
Worldwide (including Australia):
|Type||Standard international||International Tracked|
|Timeframe||5-10 Working Days
|4-9 Working Days
Returns policy and process
There are a variety of reasons you may need to return your item including change of mind, incorrect order, faulty or damaged items and more. Fortunately, The Hut offer their customers a 14 day window to return your item. Just follow this easy process:
- Contact the customer service team by logging into your account and using the messaging centre
- Supply the customer service team with your order number, which item you wish to return along with the reason. Also state whether you require a replacement or refund
- Your will then receive a returns authorisation (RA) number an address to mail the item back to
- Pack up your order safely for transport and be sure to insert your name, RA number, order number and address on paper into the parcel
- Mail your item from your local post office and be sure to request a 'proof of postage'. This will be used in the unlikely event of your item being lost in transit
- Where replacements are unavailable, your order will be refunded to the original payment source
Note: Refunds are usually processed within 7 working days, however, they can take up to 30 days. In addition, the following items cannot be returned:
- Selected health and beauty products
- Clothing and footwear that has been worn or is without the original tags
- Jewellery including watches
- Electronic items (where the seal is broken)
The history of The Hut
The Hut was launched in 2005 by founders John Gallemore and Matthew Moulding. From revenue of nearly £700,000, the group has witnessed incredible growth to turnover more than 1 hundred million each year.
The group is also known for other sites which they operate, including Zavvi, ProBikeKit, BeautyExpert, Lookfantastic amongst others. All sites are powered by The Hut's in-house customer focused technology platform.
Frequently asked questions
How can I pay for my order?
All major credit cards are accepted by The Hut. Alternatively you can pay for your items through PayPal.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes, in most cases you can cancel your order before it is dispatched. To cancel an order, log into your account and view your order history. Click on the 'Cancel' button and then follow the steps.
How do I amend my order?
Unfortunately, once your order is placed, you are unable to edit your order
What updates will I receive about my order?
The Hut will keep you updated regarding the status of your order including when your items are dispatched from the warehouse. To ensure that you receive this communication, please ensure that thehut.com is in your safe sender list.
What happens if my order doesn't arrive?
Once The Hut has processed your order and it has been sent, you will receive an email confirming your dispatch. This will also include an estimated delivery date.
If your order hasn't arrived after 30 days, then please get in contact with The Hut. If you have ordered a large number of items, you should also check with customs to see if there is any extra money payable for your item to clear.
The Hut offers a wide range of clothes, accessories, home and garden, health , electrical and dvds to purchase. Grab a coupon code and start shopping today.