The Good Guys is having a 10% Black Friday sale on Apple computers
Score an Apple computer at a low price as part of The Good Guys Black Friday deals.
Black Friday doesn't technically kick off until tomorrow, what with it being Black Friday, but any time is a good time for a sale, right?
That's presumably the thinking over at The Good Guys, where its Black Friday sale is already well underway, headed up by a 10% off deal on Apple Mac computers. That means no low-cost iPhone X, but you can save a pretty tidy sum on iMacs, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro or Mac Mini if you've been holding out on a new computer.
So how much can you save? As an example, a 2.3GHz MacBook Pro 128GB drops from $1899 to a much more affordable $1709.10, while a snazzy new MacBook Air 13" 128GB dips down to $1276.20 from $1418. Those prices don't include delivery, although pickup is available free instore in most cases.
|Shop Black Friday deals at The Good Guys||Black Friday is already here for The Good Guys. Click for 10% off Apple Mac computers and more excellent deals.||
- The Fab Five are coming to Sydney to celebrate Queer Eye Season 2
- Trainfinder Wellington: Travelling the length of every train line in a single day
- Hands-free phone users more cautious at the wheel
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 24 May 2018
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals