The Good Guys is having a 10% Black Friday sale on Apple computers
Score an Apple computer at a low price as part of The Good Guys Black Friday deals.
Black Friday doesn't technically kick off until tomorrow, what with it being Black Friday, but any time is a good time for a sale, right?
That's presumably the thinking over at The Good Guys, where its Black Friday sale is already well underway, headed up by a 10% off deal on Apple Mac computers. That means no low-cost iPhone X, but you can save a pretty tidy sum on iMacs, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro or Mac Mini if you've been holding out on a new computer.
So how much can you save? As an example, a 2.3GHz MacBook Pro 128GB drops from $1899 to a much more affordable $1709.10, while a snazzy new MacBook Air 13" 128GB dips down to $1276.20 from $1418. Those prices don't include delivery, although pickup is available free instore in most cases.
- Bitcoin price weekly analysis 15 August: Coin holds steady against big market moves
- Jamaica Stock Exchange plans to offer cryptocurrency trading by the end of 2018
- Over 1 million Australians consider switching life insurers
- Trade bitcoin via Cash App in all 50 US states
- Foxtel announces new 4K channel and streaming on iQ4
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals