We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
The Golf Society promo codes and discount vouchers for June 2021
About The Golf Society Coupon Codes
The Golf Society is a retailer that delivers trendy golf clothing and accessories. It is the first and the only designer golf apparel store in Australia. The retailer boasts of having elegant, modern and pioneering golf clothing, which are mainly in-line with the European and U.S. markets.
Whether you are looking for the finest collection of golf shirts, golf pants, golf shoes, or the most up-to-date inspirational brand updates and insights, shopping at the Golf Society may have something for you.
How do I use my Golf Society promo code?
Your discount voucher code should be entered before making your final payment.
- Browse through the codes above from the Golf Society and click the one you want to use.
- Shop online at the Golf Society and choose from their wide range of products.
- When you’ve found an item you’d like to buy, click on ‘add to cart’.
- Continue this process if you wish to add anymore items.
- Once you’ve finished shopping, please click the ‘cart’ icon on the top right hand corner to see your purchases so far.
- On this page, enter your coupon code under ‘apply discount’. Also fill your billing and shipping address.
- On the same page, select your preferred payment method and click ‘proceed to payment’ to complete your purchase.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from the Golf Society and saved on your order.
Pros and Cons of the Golf Society
- Huge collection of products. The Golf Society has a variety of designer golf clothing and accessories sourced from the world’s best brands.
- Secure shopping. The retailer has adopted the use of advanced technology to make the shopping experience of its customers safe and as hassle-free as possible. You’ll have a peace of mind when placing your order.
- Up-to-date products and services. The Golf Society offers the most iconic brands that are of the latest designs in the market, so you are sure of making the most out of your cash. Payments are done using the trusted web payment systems.
- Shipping charges apply. The Golf Society offers a flat rate shipping cost of $8.50 for any delivery done within Australia.
Shipping guide for the Golf Society
All deliveries throughout Australia are done using TNT Express. Once you are through with making an order, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address. This will be followed by a shipping confirmation email having details on how you will be able to track your purchase while on transit. The Golf Society dispatches all orders the same day if done before 2 p.m. If you place your order after 2 p.m., it will be dispatched the next day. You should expect to receive your purchases the following day after they have left the company’s warehouse. Deliveries to remote locations generally take more time.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with the Golf Society
The Golf Society allows returns only if they are made within 21 days of receipt of your order. The purchases that do not meet your expectations should be in their original condition, intact and still having their tags. You should complete a returns invoice found at the bottom of the page on the Gold Society if you wish to return the purchased items to the retailer. Upon receiving the items you are unhappy with, the Golf Society will refund your cash using the same way you paid for the items initially. The retailer does not allow exchanges for items that fail to meet your expectations.
About the Golf Society and its history
Established in 2012, the Golf Society is the first authorised retailer of golf clothing and accessories in Australia. From its inception, the company has played a significant role in making the latest and trendy golf apparel available to Australians. The Golf Society is committed to sourcing the greatest products from various manufacturers around the planet and delivering them to the front door of its customers.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert