The Gold Coast is now only $39 away in the latest Tigerair sale
Now's the time to book your flights to the Gold Coast.
The Tigerair Easter sale has taken off, with this budget airline delivering passengers around Australia for less. Gold Coast fares are one of the stars of the sale, with one way flights now being only $39 from Sydney and $55 from Melbourne.
Compared to the current Jetstar Easter sale which features Sydney to Gold Coast fares from $45 each way, these fares are a steal.
These flights are for the period of May to November 2017 however these prices spike during school and public holidays due to it being peak period. Whatever the case you have until 4 April 2017 to choose your dates and book your flights.
- Make a booking with Flight Centre to grab these rock bottom prices, and get ready for your Gold Coast getaway.
Because it's a budget carrier you may need to either travel light, or add luggage for extra.
There's a reason the Gold Coast is one of Australia's most renowned tourist spots, with plenty of things you just can't do in Sydney. Book a whale watching cruise for only $49, or pick up a range of park discounts, including some unlimited access passes for Movie World, Sea World, Wet'n'Wild and more. If nothing else, it's nice to give the tourism industry a good healthy injection post-Cyclone Debbie.
- Virgin Australia’s sale is flying you across the country from $69
- This Jetstar sale gets you to the Northern Territory from $107
- The latest Jetstar sale has you scoring a $75 domestic bargain
- Europe 2021 anyone? This Qatar Airways sale has dropped global fares from $1,159
- Jetstar slashes prices from $89 on Gold Coast to Hobart route
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes