With 30 years of experience, The Flower Factory has eight retail outlets throughout Australia and caters for both personal and corporate occasions via its store, over the phone and online.
The Flower Factory is a Sydney-based enterprise, but through its network of trusted florists in Australia it is able to provide floral arrangements for every occasion in every area of the country.
The idea of The Flower Factory is to make purchasing your flowers as easy as possible, delivering them on time and in perfect condition. The company offers flowers for Christmas, birthdays, new babies, Valentine’s Day, sympathy, thank you, anniversary, hospital—basically everything you can think of.
The Flower Factory Offers and Promotions for February 2018
Show code & visit siteFI****
Show code & visit siteBA****
Show code & visit siteTA****
Show code & visit siteR2****
How do I use my The Flower Factory promo code?
- Once you have your code from finder.com.au, continue to The Flower Factory’s website and select your chosen flowers from the vast array available.
- Once you’ve selected your flowers, you can then select your extras. You can also choose the colours you want at this stage.
- On the next page enter your address, the recipient’s address, name, message on card, bank card or payment details and promo code. Enter your code in the ‘Coupon Code’ field and click ‘Apply Coupon’.
- Finalise your payment and checkout.
Pros and cons of The Flower Factory
- Range. When it comes to the range of products available, there aren’t many national florists that can compete with The Flower Factory. It offers an extensive range of flowers for all occasions and also provides various other gift ideas.
- Deals and discounts. The Flower Factory regularly offers a range of deals and discounts to help you make huge savings on your purchases.
- Experience. The Flower Factory has been delivering flowers for more than 30 years.
- Delivery charge. There is a delivery charge of $13.50 applied to all orders no matter how local you may be or how many items are required. Many companies charge based on the size of delivery or the distance from the florist.
Shipping guide for The Flower Factory
The Flower Factory will deliver anywhere in Australia on the same day if the order is placed before 11am. The obvious exclusions to this are the more remote areas of the outback or places that are inherently difficult to get to. If another day is specified, the company guarantees to be able to meet the order regardless of size.
The Flower Factory will often use its extended InterFlora network to cater for those orders where it does not have an outlet of its own in the area, but these florists all come with the same guarantee.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with The Flower Factory
If there are any problems with your items, you are required to let The Flower Factory know within 48 hours of the receipt of the flowers. The Flower Factory will always replace and refund any products that have not met up to the exacting standards it sets for its service. The company will send its courier out to pick up the sub-par products and offer replacements.
About The Flower Factory and its history
The Flower Factory was established in Sydney in 1977 and since then has moved to the top of the floral trade by consistently meeting expectations in terms of pricing, delivery and service.
Many of the company’s customers have been happy to provide a recommendation on the website based on their previous experiences. The Flower Factory’s reputation in terms of the quality of its arrangements and the consistency of its products is very strong.