Stay up-to-date and informed with a subscription to The Economist. Try out the service through the introductory offer.
The Economist is one of the world’s leading publications, providing an in-depth analysis of economics, business and politics. Subscriptions are available in digital, print or mixed-media form, so you can stay up-to-date on the go, when and how it suits you.
The Economist discount and promo codes
|$55 for 12 weeks print subscription: Introductory offer||Enjoy 12 weeks of print subscription to The Economist for only $55.||
|$70 for 12 weeks print + digital subscription: Introductory offer||Enjoy 12 weeks of print + digital subscription to The Economist for only $70.||
|$40 for 12 weeks digital subscription: Introductory offer||Enjoy 12 weeks of digital subscription to The Economist for only $40.||
What can I buy from The Economist?
- Print subscription. Receive a print copy of The Economist each week.
- Digital subscription. Receive full access to the The Economist’s blogs, the weekly digital edition, the audio edition, The Economist Espresso daily update, the online archive since 1997 and The Economist.
- Print and digital subscription. Receive a print copy of The Economist each week as well as full access to all the digital perks.
The Economist Review | Pros and Cons
- Cancel any time. If you are not happy with the subscription, you can cancel at any time and receive a full refund for any unused months.
- Introductory offer. Try out the subscription with the introductory offer of a discounted price for your first 12 weeks.
- Flexible subscription types. Choose from a print subscription, a digital subscription or a mixed-media subscription to suit your needs.
- No refunds for used months. While refunds are available for unused months, if you cancel your subscription you will not receive a refund for past months.
How does The Economist shipping and delivery work?
If your subscription is digital, you will be granted immediate access to all subscription material on your devices. If you order a print subscription, or your subscription is a mix of digital and print, you will need to provide your shipping details. Your print copy will be delivered at the same time each week to the address you specify.
What forms of payment does The Economist accept?
- American Express
What is the The Economist returns policy?
If you are unhappy with your subscription you are free to cancel at any time and you will receive a full refund for any unused months. Get in touch with customer service at The Economist to process a refund request. Refunds for used months are not available.