The Dairy Australia promo codes and coupons
Shop for quirky phone cases at The Dairy using these promo codes and fall in love with your phone.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
The Dairy provides protective and elegant cases for phones. It has unique and vibrant designs that adequately give protection for your phone while still providing access to all ports and buttons. Whether you are looking for a perfect case to resonate well with your personality, something to match your attire or even a design to suit your mood, The Dairy may have something for you.
The Dairy promo codes and discount vouchers for April 2021
How do I use my Dairy promo code?
Your discount voucher code should be entered before completing the payment for your order. When entering the code, press ‘apply’ to include the active coupon to your order.
- Browse through the codes above from The Dairy and click the one you want to use. This will safely redirect you to The Dairy homepage.
- Shop online at The Dairy and choose from their wide range of products.
- When you’ve found an item you’d like to buy, click on ‘add to cart’.
- Continue this process if you wish to add anymore items.
- Once you’ve finished shopping, please click the "Cart" icon on the top right hand corner to see your purchases so far and proceed to checkout.
- Confirm that your order is correct and then continue onto the next step – choose whether you’d like to register for an account or continue as a guest.
- On the next page, enter your billing address and shipping address and continue to next step.
- On this page, enter your coupon code under "Discounts – have a discount code? Enter it here" and click "Apply" to activate it. Choose your preferred shipping method and complete the payment for your order.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from The Dairy and saved off your order.
Pros and cons of The Dairy
- Huge range of designs. The Dairy has a variety of protective phone cases that will express who you are and match with your outfit or mood.
- Secure shopping. The Dairy has invested in the latest technology to provide its customers with a secure and hassle-free shopping experience. Payments are only done through the most respected web payment methods such as Paypal and major credit cards.
- Gift vouchers. If you don’t have a good idea of what to buy for that special someone, you can send him or her a gift voucher from The Dairy and give him or her the freedom to purchase according to his or her needs and preferences.
- Free shipping. Shipping of purchased items is done at no cost within Australia and internationally.
- No rewards scheme. The Dairy lacks a tangible reward program to encourage regular customers to shop with it.
Shipping guide for The Dairy
The Dairy ships all products to any location in the world. It uses the Australia Post mail system as its standard method of shipping all orders. You can upgrade to another shipping method by directly contacting the company. You will be notified once your order has been dispatched and it should get to you in two to five days after receiving the notification.
Intentional orders usually take about one to three weeks to be delivered. You will be responsible for paying the customs or import duties levied on your purchase. You should get in touch with the company immediately if you learn your purchases are lost or damaged while on transit.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with The Dairy
The Dairy only accepts orders returned to it within 30 days from the date you received your purchases. The items you are not satisfied with should contact the team at the Diary first before the process of refunding or replacing them can be started. You will be refunded the cost of delivering the items only if they are defective.
You should contact the company immediately once you realise your order does not meet your expectations. The purchases you are unhappy with must be returned in their unused state.
Founded in 2012, The Dairy aims to provide its customers with stylish and protective cases for their phones. The company is 100% Australian owned and it sources all its cases from the country. Its mission is ‘to slap a little self-expression on your phone’. Since its inception, The Dairy has proved its commitment to offer its customers with unique cases that would continually put a smile on their faces.
About The Dairy and its history...
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 55% off Lay-Z Inflatable Spas, $899 Macbook Air laptops, 36% off Nespresso coffee machines.
Harman Audio discount codes and coupons April 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on contemporary listening technology online at Harman Audio today.
Australian NaturalCare discount codes and coupons April 2021
Explore a compellingly diverse catalogue of health-promoting household essentials today and score a discount with one of these Australian NaturalCare promo codes.
Novo discount codes and coupons April 2021
Enjoy the latest in gorgeous women’s shoes when you shop at Novo. They have everything a girl could want.
Footasylum promo codes and coupons April 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on stylish footwear and more online at Footasylum today.
Besame Cosmetics discount codes and coupons April 2021
Grab a discount code and cut costs on fabulous beauty bag wants online at Besame Cosmetics today.
Chefgood discount codes and coupons April 2021
Quality. Variety. Freshness. Get gourmet meals delivered directly to your door with Chefgood.
In Essence discount codes and coupons April 2021
Explore an eclectic catalogue of essential oils today and score a discount with one of these In Essence promo codes.
Australis discount codes and coupons April 2021
Check out the latest Australis discount codes and see how much you could save on some new makeup today.
Mr Simple discount codes and coupons April 2021
Rework your wardrobe today and see how much you could save with one of these active Mr Simple promo codes.
Ask an Expert