We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
The Co-Op discount codes and coupons
About The Co-op Coupon Codes
Students, past and present, don't really need an introduction to the Co-Op. The cooperative-run not-for-profit is well known for its excellent selection of books including educational books and textbooks, as well as their discounted members prices.
What can I buy from The Co-Op?
The Co-Op Review | Pros and Cons
- Resell at the end of the semester. The Co-Op also trades in the used textbook business. Get that pesky textbook of your hands, do another student a favour, and make some extra coin while you’re at it.
- Click and collect. It’s an easy way to shop online without worrying about missing delivery windows. Simply shop as normal, select ‘Click & Collect’ at the checkout, and pick up your package at your earliest convenience.
- Free delivery. If your order comes to more than $100 it will be shipped to your door for free.
- Cooperative owned. As the name suggests, The Co-Op is a cooperatively owned and run bookstore. It means big discounts on all items for members, amongst other perks.
- Shipping times vary. The Co-Op does not outline an estimated shipping time for its purchases. If you need your item ASAP, check with customer service for an estimate.
How can I get The Co-Op free shipping?
Orders of more than $100 will be shipped for free nation-wide. Simply shop as normal and see ‘Free’ next to shipping cost at checkout. Co-Op delivered Australia wide with Australia Post. Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout and depend on your location, and the weight of your order.
What forms of payment does The Co-Op accept?
- American Express
What is the The Co-Op returns policy?
Hardcopies and other physical products can be returned (including for reason of change of mind) as long as they are sent back within 10 days, in a new and saleable condition, with the original tax invoice. If you would like to make a return, contact The Co-Op first to arrange it. Digital goods (such as E-Books) are non-returnable, unless there is a fault with the item.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
How to get $90.95 off Nintendo Switch with Amazon Prime
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals on big-ticket items: Up to 46% off
From Segways to stand-up paddleboards, these are the best Prime Day savings on the most expensive items.
Nacon RIG 500 Pro HC Gen 2 review: Super comfortable gaming headphones
The Nacon Rig 500 Pro HC headphones have wide console and PC compatibility, Dolby Atmos licensing and a genuinely comfortable design, even for longer gaming sessions.
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
7 health insurance deals to save you money at tax time
Avoid the MLS tax and get a rebate by taking out health insurance. Here are 7 deals that’ll save you money on your tax returns.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
Ask an Expert