Bookworms: this one is for you. Save on your favourite page turners and best-sellers with the Co-Op discount codes.
Students, past and present, don’t really need an introduction to the Co-Op. The cooperative-run not-for-profit is well known for its excellent selection of books including educational books and textbooks, as well as their discounted members prices.
The Co-Op discount codes and coupons
|Up to 50% off: Members only||Members can save up to 50% at The Co-op. Valid online and in-store.||
|FREE shipping on orders over $50||Spend $50 or more at The Co-Op and get free delivery.||
What can I buy from The Co-Op?
The Co-Op Review | Pros and Cons
- Resell at the end of the semester. The Co-Op also trades in the used textbook business. Get that pesky textbook of your hands, do another student a favour, and make some extra coin while you’re at it.
- Click and collect. It’s an easy way to shop online without worrying about missing delivery windows. Simply shop as normal, select ‘Click & Collect’ at the checkout, and pick up your package at your earliest convenience.
- Free delivery. If your order comes to more than $50 it will be shipped to your door for free.
- Cooperative owned. As the name suggests, The Co-Op is a cooperatively owned and run bookstore. It means big discounts on all items for members, amongst other perks.
- Shipping times vary. The Co-Op does not outline an estimated shipping time for its purchases. If you need your item ASAP, check with customer service for an estimate.
How can I get The Co-Op free shipping?
Orders of more than $50 will be shipped for free nation-wide. Simply shop as normal and see ‘Free’ next to shipping cost at checkout. Co-Op delivered Australia wide with Australia Post. Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout and depend on your location, and the weight of your order.
What forms of payment does The Co-Op accept?
- American Express
What is the The Co-Op returns policy?
Hardcopies and other physical products can be returned (including for reason of change of mind) as long as they are sent back within 10 days, in a new and saleable condition, with the original tax invoice. If you would like to make a return, contact The Co-Op first to arrange it. Digital goods (such as E-Books) are non-returnable, unless there is a fault with the item.