The Black Friday travel deals we expect to see in 2018
The countdown to Black Friday is officially on, and the 2018 travel deals are starting to appear.
With just one week to go until the Black Friday sales officially kick off on 23 November, some brands have started to tease travellers who are eager for a deal (including us here on the Finder Travel team) with a preview of what's to come.
While full details of the sales haven't been released yet, the likes of STA Travel, Hotels.com and more have announced that they're going to be offering sales.
If you're debating whether to hold off until Boxing Day, compared to the two sales in 2017, we found Black Friday offered better deals.
Plus, if you're Christmas shopping for anyone who has been bitten by the travel bug, it could be the perfect time to get their gift.
Who's already announced they're having a Black Friday sale in 2018?
Who had Black Friday sales last year?
These brands haven't formally announced a sale yet, but are some of the big names that offered deals in 2017.
- Air New Zealand: Flights to New Zealand from $189.
- Accor Hotels (Novotel, Ibis, Mercure and more): Up to 50% off hotels.
- Celebrity Cruises: Up to $400 off sailings or free extras.
- CruiseDirect: Up to $1,000 off cruises.
- Expedia: Up to 60% off hotels.
- Flight Centre: International flights from $179.
- Insight Vacations: Up to $2,000 off per couple on tours.
- Norwegian: Get five free extras with cruise bookings.
- P&O Cruises: Up to $500 onboard credit.
- Princess Cruises: Free premium drinks packages.
- TourRadar: Up to 70% off tours worldwide.
- Trafalgar: Up to $1,000 off per couple on tours.
We'll be reporting live on Black Friday on the best flight, cruise, hotel and holiday deals as they drop. Check our Black Friday travel deals page for a full list of deals or sign up to our travel newsletter below to get the best travel deals emailed to you.