The Black Friday travel deals that have launched early
Get in now to beat the masses.
Black Friday is a day away, landing tomorrow on 24 November. With the excitement of snatching up big discounts on big travel products in the air, a few stores just couldn't contain themselves and have launched sales early.
Errr - yes!!!
It's only a small selection of travel sites that have pipped the others to the post so far, but if you're the kind of bird who wakes up early to catch the worm, you can book your travel now. If you book now, you won't have to battle with the masses tomorrow when there's the potential for websites to crash under the weight of the frenzy.
It also means you can sit smugly about, knowing you've secured your trip while everyone else bites their fingers hoping their cheap trips don't sell out before they make it through the checkout.
Without further ado, here are the travel sites with Black Friday deals available right now:
30% off select Contiki tours
Select Contiki trips worldwide have been discounted by up to 30% off for Black Friday. The biggest savings are on tours of the USA and Canada with up to $2,023 off trips. Sample tours include an 11-day European winter wanderer sale from $3,087 (save $1,028) and a 16-day Kiwiana Panorama Christchurch to Auckland tour from $2,765 (save $394).
- What to buy: With the biggest savings being on USA and Canada trips, we're thinking this is where the money is.
- Shop the sale: Find the deals at Contiki.
- Bonus: Contiki is running its sale for four days, giving you until Monday 27 November to book.
Up to 50% off Accor Hotels stays
Booked you flight and now searching for the ideal stay? You won't have to slum it when there's up to 50% off select Accor Hotels worldwide. Eligible travel dates vary per destination though range from 27 November to December 2018. This sale ends midnight 27 November.
- What to buy: Stays in Seoul boast the biggest discounts with up to 50% off rooms. The next biggest discount is up to 30% off UK and Ireland stays.
- Shop the sale: Find the deals at Accor Hotels.
- Bonus: Become an AccorPlus member to get an extra 10% off.
Scoopon 48-hour sale
While not officially a Black Friday sale, Scoopon's "Big 48-hour Christmas event" launched Wednesday midday and is running until midday Black Friday. It features discounts across a variety of products including local experiences and cruises.
- What to buy: One of the best deals on travel is with P&O Cruises with sailings from $299 for two. That's right, for TWO.
- Shop the sale: Check out this official teaser for the deals.
- Bonus: Scoopon is also giving away five P&O cruise packages. Enter here before midday 24 November.
Tigerair $10 flights
Tigerair celebrates its 10th birthday this month and in some odd twist of fate, its birthday is today – one day before Black Friday! As part of its birthday party, the airline has flights on sale from $10 each way.
They went on sale at 9am this morning and will remain on sale throughout tomorrow, which is Black Friday. That is, unless they sell out.
- What to buy: Anything. Basically all flights are on sale for less than their standard price.
- Shop the sale: Book your flight at Flight Centre.
- Bonus: Book through Flight Centre and you can also bundle certain flights with accommodation to save even more.
Five free offers with select Norwegian Cruise Line sailings
That's not one bonus extra or two bonus extras but FIVE bonus extras when you book an ocean-view room or above on select Norwegian cruises. The extras included are a free beverage package, a Wi-Fi package, free specialty dining package, shore excursion credits and reduced rates for third and fourth guests.
This sale ends 11:59pm ET 24 November 2017. Converted, that's 3:59pm AEDT on 25 November 2017.
- What to buy: Book an ocean-view room to reap all the free offers, including the ultimate beverage package of drinks.
- Shop the sale: Head to CruiseAway and search for offers with this cruise deal attached.
This is just a snapshot of what to expect from Black Friday tomorrow. We'll be announcing all the deals as they come in here.
- The cost of winging it with your travel money
- Sydney Opera House tops the list of TripAdvisor’s top Aussie landmarks
- Trainfinder Wellington: Travelling the length of every train line in a single day
- 2 out of 3 Australians admit to planning holidays while on the job
- Holidays under $1,000: Bali, Langkawi and Fiji