The best travel deals in Click Frenzy™ Mayhem 2019
One of the biggest sale days in the year launches at 7pm.
The annual Click FrenzyTM Mayhem is back for another round of flash sale madness, launching at 7pm tonight Tuesday 21 May 2019 and running for 29 hours.
All up, you can tap into over 2,000 deals, including a few juicy travel ones that are sure to get you on the holiday trail for less.
Webjet, Flight Centre, Qatar Airways, Booking.com and TravelOnline are some of the biggest names dropping prices on flights, holiday packages and accommodation this year.
Some of the best deals you can expect to snap up this year include the following:
- Hamilton Island. Up to 35% off Reef View Hotel rooms
- Webjet. 10% off tour and resort deals site-wide
- Qatar. Up to 10% off flights to Europe, UK, North America, South America and Africa
- TravelOnline. Up to 50% off Fiji, Bali and Thailand packages plus a bonus $100 off with code
Everything else will be revealed on the Click FrenzyTM website at 7pm. But don't forget to be quick! This is a flash sale only and with deals ending at the stroke of midnight on Wednesday 22 May 2019.
All the travel brands participating in Click FrenzyTM Mayhem 2019
- Air New Zealand
- Fast Cover
- Flight Centre
- Greyhound Australia
- Hamilton Island
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Travel Money Oz
What is Click FrenzyTM?
Click FrenzyTM is a bi-annual online shopping event run by Global Marketplace. It was launched in 2012 as a 24-hour sale but has become so popular that it's now stretched over 29 hours, running from 7pm on Tuesday until midnight on Wednesday. It features bargains across hundreds of online retailers in fashion, beauty, homeware, tech, travel and more.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now
- 10 Click Frenzy™ travel deals that can save you up to 45%
- 3 cheapest places to fly now Australia’s international borders are open