We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
The Beer Cellar prides itself in being the ultimate source of imported beer in Australia. It has several beers in stock manufactured by various breweries from different countries. The Beer Cellar gives its customers the opportunity to try beers of various types or make their own from a collection. Whether you are looking for the world's most sought-after beer or the latest invigorating brand, the Beer Cellar may have something for you.
The Beer Cellar promo codes and discount vouchers for June 2021
How do I use my Beer Cellar promo code?
Your discount voucher code should be entered before making the final payment for your order. When entering the code, press 'redeem' to include the active coupon to your order.
- Browse through the codes above from the Beer Cellar and choose the one you want to use.
- Shop online at the Beer Cellar and choose from their wide range of products
- When you've found an item you'd like to buy, click on 'buy'.
- Continue this process if you wish to add anymore items.
- Once you've finished shopping, please click the 'cart' icon on the top right hand corner to see your purchases so far.
- On this page, enter your coupon under 'coupon/voucher code' and click 'redeem' to validate your coupon. Thereafter click 'checkout'.
- Enter your email address and check other boxes
- On the next page, enter your billing details, shipping address and then make your final payment.
Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from the Beer Cellar.
Pros and cons of the Beer Cellar
- Wide collection of brands. You can explore beers from around the world and go for the ones that match your tastes and preferences.
- Fast shipping of items. Depending on your location, expect your purchase to be delivered in 1-5 days.
- Warranty. The Beer Cellar prides in keeping its product and services range new, inspirational and innovative. If for any reason you are not satisfied by your purchase, you are free to contact them and request for a refund or a replacement.
- Secure shopping experience. The company has employed top-tier specialists to make the interaction of its customers with its site as secure as possible, so you can comfortably order products with peace of mind.
- Limited payment methods. The Beer Cellar only accepts Visa and Mastercard payment methods. It does not allow payment through other methods.
Shipping guide for the Beer Cellar
On delivery, all purchases from the Beer Cellar needs to be signed by someone over the age of 18. You need to give an address where this can take place within regular working hours. The Beer Cellar uses TNT Express courier to ship its products. You are automatically billed for shipping as you continue with your shopping. Deliveries to remote locations generally take a longer time.
Once your purchases have been dispatched, you will be issued with the tracking information for checking the progress of your delivery. The Beer Cellar insures all purchases at no extra cost to the customers. The Beer Cellar also accepts orders from outside Australia.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Beer Cellar
The Beer Cellar is dedicated to providing its customers with the best services. If for any reason you are not pleased with the purchases you have made, you are free to contact them stating the reasons. The company promises to handle all complaints within the shortest time possible and keep all communication private.
You should return all items that do not meet your expectations within 14 days in their original state and you will be refunded their value less the shipping charges. You will be responsible for meeting the costs of returns.
If you have received an item that broke during transit, you will receive a full refund.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Bitcoin up 21%: Will El Salvador’s big news kick off a fresh bull run?
Bi-weekly gains of just under 9%.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert