Human sacrifice gets hot and steamy in the new trailer for Netflix horror spoof The Babysitter
Babysitting doesn't normally get this bloody.
Just in time for Halloween, Netflix has dropped a blood-soaked trailer for the violent horror comedy The Babysitter.
Directed by McG, the executive producer of shows like Chuck and Supernatural as well as the recent romantic comedy The DUFF, The Babysitter begins ordinarily enough with a hormone-fuelled teenage boy (Judah Lewis) crushing hard on the babysitter (Samara Weaving) his parents have hired for the night. However, things get a little weird when he decides to spy on her and the friends she's invited over only to discover that she's secretly an agent of the Devil slaughtering innocent people to fuel her dark rituals. Not your normal babysitter stuff, that.
There's a strong Scary Movie vibe present in the trailer, with blood gushing left, right and centre and ridiculous non-sequiturs accompanying every gruesome death.
The Babysitter hits Netflix on the spooky date of Friday 13 October.
- New on Netflix Australia and Stan in June 2018: Farewell Sense8, we hardly know youse
- Where to watch Fahrenheit 451 online in Australia
- The Fab Five are coming to Sydney to celebrate Queer Eye Season 2
- Where to watch the 2018 UEFA Champions League Final online in Australia
- Gem Finder: Happy! Is the most bonkers show you’ll binge this year