The 10 most popular Click Frenzy deals
Chemist Warehouse and Oroton are the biggest hits with bargain hunters.
The Click Frenzy Mayhem 2016 sale has been in full swing since 7pm last night, but which bargains are proving the most popular amongst savvy shoppers?
We’ve analysed the visitor traffic going to each deal from our Click Frenzy deal tracker to identify the 10 most popular discounts amongst finder.com.au readers.
Top of the charts is Chemist Warehouse, which is offering 50% off. In second place is Oroton, which has up to 70% off on some items. Zanui (which also has up to 70% off), Peter Alexander and Sheridan complete the top 5.
Tech bargains are proving particularly popular, with Microsoft, HP and Lenovo deals vying closely for the next three slots. SurfStitch and Kathmandu round out the top 10.
Top 10 Click Frenzy Mayhem 2016 deals
- Chemist Warehouse - 50% off select brands
- Oroton - 70% off Oroton shop outlet
- Zanui - Up to 70% off homewares, furnitures and up to 40% off replica furniture
- Peter Alexander - Up to 40% off selected styles + free delivery on orders over $150
- Sheridan - 40% off all bed sheets
- Microsoft - deals including 20% off select Lumia phones and 10% off the Surface Book
- HP - Up to 57% off desktops, laptops & more
- Lenovo - Up to 40% off select PCs
- SurfStitch - 30% off all sale items
- Kathmandu - Extra 10% off all Clearance items
While there are 210 brands taking part in Click Frenzy this time around, it seems likely that these 10 will make a bigger profit from the event than their rivals.
Click Frenzy continues until 7pm on 18 May. We’re keeping an updated list of all the current deals to make your bargain hunting easier.