The studio behind Journey is making a game exclusively for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
The new adventure game looks to capture the same sense of wonder as the seminal Journey.
Titled Sky, the new game is a social adventure game, intended for playing and sharing with friends and family. Considering how well Journey worked as a co-operative experience even with people who don't normally play games, this is a smart move for the studio.
Sky is coming soon exclusively to iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
In other mobile news, we recently rounded up the best mobile board games for 2017, and Magic: The Gathering is getting a free-to-play digital adaptation.
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Everything you need to know
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits
- Where to find the best price on State of Decay 2 in Australia
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG