The studio behind Journey is making a game exclusively for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
The new adventure game looks to capture the same sense of wonder as the seminal Journey.
Titled Sky, the new game is a social adventure game, intended for playing and sharing with friends and family. Considering how well Journey worked as a co-operative experience even with people who don't normally play games, this is a smart move for the studio.
Sky is coming soon exclusively to iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
In other mobile news, we recently rounded up the best mobile board games for 2017, and Magic: The Gathering is getting a free-to-play digital adaptation.
- Everything from Sony PlayStation’s TGS 2017 conference
- The Norwood Suite is a trippy adventure game made by jazz musician Cosmo D
- CODumentary, the documentary exploring Call of Duty’s rise to success, is now available
- Jump is like Netflix for indie games, and you can try it for free
- Burn beautiful rubber in the Forza 7 demo, out now on Xbox One and PC