The studio behind Journey is making a game exclusively for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
The new adventure game looks to capture the same sense of wonder as the seminal Journey.
Titled Sky, the new game is a social adventure game, intended for playing and sharing with friends and family. Considering how well Journey worked as a co-operative experience even with people who don't normally play games, this is a smart move for the studio.
Sky is coming soon exclusively to iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
In other mobile news, we recently rounded up the best mobile board games for 2017, and Magic: The Gathering is getting a free-to-play digital adaptation.
- Save up to $40,596.65 this Black Friday with Steam’s Autumn Sale
- Games With Gold December 2017: A very ratty Christmas
- Over four million Australians watched esports in 2017
- Black Friday 2017: The best Nintendo Switch deals in Australia
- Six compelling reasons why GTA is Rockstar’s next Nintendo Switch title