Send yourself on this 6-night Thailand holiday from $639, including flights
Well go on, you deserve it.
You might have heard on the grapevine that Jetstar is running half-price flights right now but if you need the whole shebang then the place to go is Flight Centre.
It's taken those half-price fares to Phuket and coupled them with discounted stays to deliver you 6-night flight and night holiday packages for as little as $639 per person. That's a week-long holiday for less than $100 per day.
Packages are available for Darwin, Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns and Hobart and stays are for a Superior Room in the BW Phuket Ocean Resort. It's a 3-star hotel right on Karon Beach and a stone's throw from the area's top tourist attractions.
Here are the package prices, per departure city:
- From Darwin: $639 per person
- From Melbourne: $759 per person
- From Sydney: $859 per person
- From Hobart: $989 per person
- From Cairns: $1,005 per person
For these prices, you'll get return flights on Jetstar, six nights accommodation, buffet breakfast daily, return transfers to Phuket Airport and free Wi-Fi access at the hotel throughout your stay.
You can also tack on experiences while you're in town at a discounted rate.
Travel is 1 May to 21 June 2020 and prices are per person, based on twin share. You know the deal: start sharing this post with your travel buddy and get those wheels in motion.
To book: Head to Flight Centre.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?