Send yourself on this 6-night Thailand holiday from $639, including flights
Well go on, you deserve it.
You might have heard on the grapevine that Jetstar is running half-price flights right now but if you need the whole shebang then the place to go is Flight Centre.
It's taken those half-price fares to Phuket and coupled them with discounted stays to deliver you 6-night flight and night holiday packages for as little as $639 per person. That's a week-long holiday for less than $100 per day.
Packages are available for Darwin, Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns and Hobart and stays are for a Superior Room in the BW Phuket Ocean Resort. It's a 3-star hotel right on Karon Beach and a stone's throw from the area's top tourist attractions.
Here are the package prices, per departure city:
- From Darwin: $639 per person
- From Melbourne: $759 per person
- From Sydney: $859 per person
- From Hobart: $989 per person
- From Cairns: $1,005 per person
For these prices, you'll get return flights on Jetstar, six nights accommodation, buffet breakfast daily, return transfers to Phuket Airport and free Wi-Fi access at the hotel throughout your stay.
You can also tack on experiences while you're in town at a discounted rate.
Travel is 1 May to 21 June 2020 and prices are per person, based on twin share. You know the deal: start sharing this post with your travel buddy and get those wheels in motion.
To book: Head to Flight Centre.
- Fly to Europe from $1,154 return in the latest Etihad Airways sale
- 4 cheap overseas holidays you can take now that QLD borders are open
- 10 Best Boxing Day 2021 travel deals
- Annual leave hacks: Turn 20 days of leave into 50+ days off work in 2022
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained