Get the cheapest fares to Thailand and other destinations in Asia and abroad with the latest Thai Airways promotion codes.
Thai Airways is a leading, full-service airline based in Bangkok. It flies to more than 80 destinations worldwide, including Australia, New Zealand and Europe, and boasts an extensive route network throughout Asia. It is a founding member of the Star Alliance airline network.
Thai Airways promotion codes and coupons
Where in Australia does Thai Airways fly?
Bestselling destinations from Thai Airways
Thai Airways Review | Pros and Cons
- Discounts for infants and children. Kids fly with 25% discounted tickets and infants travelling without a seat get an 80% discount.
- Low change fees. Most economy and saver fares can be changed with a fee of $50 per person, per change.
- Checked baggage included. Thai Airways is a full service airline, which means up to 23kg of checked baggage is included in the ticket price.
- Check-in online. Manage your booking and check-in online. You can also get a mobile boarding pass, which is available on most routes throughout Asia and Europe.
- Cancellation fees apply. Cancellation fees apply, especially for economy and promotional tickets.
What’s the Thai Airways baggage allowance policy?
Two pieces of carry-on baggage are allowed per passenger. The first must be able to fit in the overhead locker and weigh no more than 7kg. The second item should be a smaller personal item, such as a handbag or a laptop bag.
Checked baggage allowances vary depending on your cabin class (Royal First, Royal Silk, Premium Economy and Economy) and your frequent flyer membership status. Complimentary checked baggage is included in every ticket for bags up to 23kg, except for infant tickets which include only 10kg of checked baggage.
Is there a Thai Airways frequent flyer program?
The Royal Orchid Plus frequent flyer program allows passengers to earn and spend miles that can be used throughout the Star Alliance network. Other perks include access to airport lounges, preferential service on board and first-offer access to discounted travel services such as car rental.
How do I make a booking with Thai Airways?
To make a booking on the Thai Airways site, use the search form to find flights for your dates and route. Select your flight, then follow the prompts to choose preferences, add extra travel services and enter your details. You will need to pay for your flights in full to confirm the reservation.
What forms of payment does Thai Airways accept?
- American Express
What is the Thai Airways cancellation policy?
It is possible to cancel most Thai Airways tickets, but the refund amount will depend on your ticket type. Saver tickets, economy fares, and tickets bought at a promotional price will incur fees if altered or cancelled after confirmation. Refundable and changeable tickets are more flexible, and can even be cancelled after flight departure, but fees may still apply in some cases. Check the specific conditions of your ticket to avoid disappointment.
Images: Thai Airways