Thai Airways flights to Italy down to $977 return
Will you roam around Rome or mill around Milan?
Fares start from as little as $977, which will get you from Perth to Rome. These stellar fares are closely followed by Melbourne to Milan flights from $997 return and Sydney to Milan flights from $1,009 return.
These fares read very much like last month's Thai Airways Italy flight sale fares, which boasted a slightly higher fare to Milan ($997 return) and to Rome ($1,016 return). Our suggestion? Snap these up, quickly.
As you'll be flying with Thai Airways, all flights include a stopover in Bangkok. Fares are all-inclusive, meaning you'll also get checked luggage, in-flight entertainment and on-board meals at no extra cost.
Travel at these prices is available on select flights departing Perth, Melbourne and Sydney in May, June, October and November. While they don't include peak season summer dates, they do feature spring and autumn availability to enjoy the sunshine and pleasant temperatures.
A full breakdown of these cheap fares is as follows:
- Perth to Rome from $977 return
- Melbourne to Rome from $1,017 return
- Sydney to Rome from $1,030 return
- Melbourne to Milan from $997 return
- Sydney to Milan from $1,009 return
Book: Flights are available to book through I Want That Flight, with seats available until sold out.
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
- Score $75 flights with the Virgin Australia Boxing Day sale