Thai Airways flights to Italy down to $977 return
Will you roam around Rome or mill around Milan?
Fares start from as little as $977, which will get you from Perth to Rome. These stellar fares are closely followed by Melbourne to Milan flights from $997 return and Sydney to Milan flights from $1,009 return.
These fares read very much like last month's Thai Airways Italy flight sale fares, which boasted a slightly higher fare to Milan ($997 return) and to Rome ($1,016 return). Our suggestion? Snap these up, quickly.
As you'll be flying with Thai Airways, all flights include a stopover in Bangkok. Fares are all-inclusive, meaning you'll also get checked luggage, in-flight entertainment and on-board meals at no extra cost.
Travel at these prices is available on select flights departing Perth, Melbourne and Sydney in May, June, October and November. While they don't include peak season summer dates, they do feature spring and autumn availability to enjoy the sunshine and pleasant temperatures.
A full breakdown of these cheap fares is as follows:
- Perth to Rome from $977 return
- Melbourne to Rome from $1,017 return
- Sydney to Rome from $1,030 return
- Melbourne to Milan from $997 return
- Sydney to Milan from $1,009 return
Book: Flights are available to book through I Want That Flight, with seats available until sold out.
- Soak up the sun in Hawaii with Jetstar flights from $199 each way
- Multi-stop flights to Canada and USA from $895 return on Air Canada
- Jetstar’s latest sale will send you to the beach for $37
- The latest Qantas Companion Sale sends you overseas from just $219
- Island escapes are now as low as $209 each way with this Virgin Australia sale