Thai Airways cuts prices on flights from Australia until 31 July
Going overseas this year or the next? Book your flights now.
Thai Airways is breaking out an enormous mid-year flight sale for Australia, going far beyond Thailand. This deal is perfect for big multi-destination holidays, because it's going all over the world, and has all-around low prices as well as other benefits:
- Book up to 2 free stopovers
- Discounted child tickets for 75% of the cost
- Deals for economy, business class and first class fares
- Destinations all over the world, for travel dates between August 2017 and April 2018.
There are too many options and prices to list them all, but you might get better value with longer distances on this sale. Prices include a mid-range $739 return from Melbourne to Thailand, but also include a very-low $1,143 return from Melbourne to Oslo which is very close to some of the cheapest prices you're going to ever find on that long haul trip.
If you can use the free stopovers and kids discount tickets, those might easily be more than enough to push prices into the lowest-ever range. Similarly, if you want a flight to Nepal, Oman, Myanmar or somewhere else a bit off the beaten path, this could be the only flight sale you're going to find.
If any of the destinations catch your eye, it's well worth having a hunt.
Seats are only going while available, and it's also a limited offer running until 31 July only. Flights depart from Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane and go all over the world.
Flights run to multiple cities in (alphabetically ordered) Bangladesh, Belgium, Cambodia, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Thailand, UAE, UK and Vietnam.
If any of those grab you, search for your flights below.
Find Thai Airways sale prices
- Fly from $39.95 this summer with Tigerair’s Ready, Set, Go sale
- Bliss out in Queensland from $105 with Qantas
- Use this code to get flights to California for less than $705 return
- Take a break on Kangaroo Island with flights from $109 one-way
- Last-minute flights to Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific from $555 return