Terry Crews looks suitably bad-arse in new Crackdown 3 teaser
Even a digital Terry Crews could kick your real-life butt.
Honestly, Crackdown 3 looked decidedly meh when it made its return at E3 this year. In the two years since its reveal at Gamescom 2015, nothing much seems to have changed, leaving the open-world action game looking clunky and dated. And with the news that the game's one saving grace, its fully-destructible environments, will still be locked to the competitive multiplayer, Crackdown 3 has a lot of work ahead of it to win us over.
Still, if there's one thing Crackdown 3 has going for it, it's Terry Crews. The muscle-bound actor never fails to ratchet up the excitement of everything he's involved with, and his cameo during Crackdown 3's E3 trailer was undoubtedly the highlight of the whole presentation. Crews later confirmed that he'd be a playable character in the game, and now we have our first look at how the big man holds up in digital form:
Pretty bad-arse, no? Here's hoping Crews plays more than a minor role in Crackdown 3's campaign as that would go a long way towards elevating the game above the generic third-person shooter it currently looks to be.
Crackdown 3 will be hitting the Xbox One and the PC on 7 November.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?