Terms and Conditions – Digital Marketing Australia (DMA) Conference Ticket Giveaway
Ticket giveaway details
On the 19th of March 2019, our rockstar CEO, Fred Schebesta, will be presenting at the Digital Marketing Australia (DMA) conference.
Finder is giving away two (2) tickets to the entrant who can best explain why they need to attend.
How to enter
Join Finder's group The Disruptors' Club on LinkedIn and complete the form to tell us in 25 words or less why you are the person that should be given the tickets.
Simple. The T&Cs follow but don't delay your entry because this game of skill closes at 11:59pm AEST the 11th of March 2019 (AEST).
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of Finder (the 'Promoter') and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person. In the event of multiple entries, only the first will be valid.
- Promotion commences on the 5th of March, 2019. Entries close 11:59pm AEST on the 11th of March 2019 unless extended by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to close the competition earlier without warning. Winner will be notified by LinkedIn and via email. The winner must respond to the notification email within 72 hours of the date in which the email was sent in order to claim their prize. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the questions. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The best ONE(1) entry, as determined by the judges, will win two (2) tickets to the Digital Marketing Australia (DMA) conference. Total prize value is $AU 1,994. Neither travel nor accommodation are included in the prize so make sure you're able to attend before you enter. The event takes place on the 18th and 19th of March in Melbourne, VIC.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is finder.com.au® Pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 785 121) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
Ask an Expert