Telstra Signature 2: Plans | Pricing | Specs
|Launch price (RRP)||$99|
The Telstra Signature 2 is essentially the LG K10 with a new name. It occupies a similar position at the higher end of the budget space, offering respectable performance and a solid repertoire of features at a relatively affordable price.
- Curved design is standard but solid
- Few other budget handsets feature a fingerprint sensor
- Plenty of versatility in its 13MP rear and 5MP front cameras
- Wide-angle front lens enables bigger group selfies
- Decent hardware for a budget phone
- Should rarely struggle under average use
- Up to 6.5 hours of talk time and 290 hours on standby, according to Telstra
- Removable battery is always a plus
Pricing and availability
- The Telstra Signature 2 is only available on contract through Telstra.
Power, storage and battery
Latest Telstra news
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked
June 29, 2019
Can I connect Bluetooth to my Telstra Signature 2?
June 29, 2019
Thanks for your question.
According to our review page, under Specs — Connectivity — the Telstra Signature 2 doesn’t have Bluetooth Connectivity. Given this, you aren’t able to connect a bluetooth device to the mobile phone.
Hope this helps! For any further questions, feel free to reach out to us again, we’re here to help.
Show more Show less