Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+
Reserve your favourite S20 model now with Telstra's premium plans and loyalty rewards.
Samsung has its flash new Galaxy S20 handsets packed and ready to go, and Telstra customers can get theirs reserved. When you sign up to one of Telstra's plans between now and 6 March, you can pre-order any of the S20 range as part of a 24- or 36-month contract.
Each of the S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra can be pre-ordered in their 5G versions, with all of Telstra's plans offering potential or limited access to its rapid 5G network. And until 3 April, there's no reason to pick the S20 because you'll get a free upgrade to the S20+ in the form of a one-time $150 credit on your bill.
All phones will be shipped on 6 March, when pre-orders end.
Other incentives to sign up include between 50,000 and 80,000 Telstra Plus points that can be spent in its loyalty store, as well as free Galaxy Buds+ to anyone who goes for the higher-tier S20+ and S20 Ultra models.
So if you can't wait to wrap your hands around the latest Samsung phones, check out Telstra's premium phone plans in the table below. Each handset will add on a fixed monthly charge to your bill, ranging from $41.60 for the S20 to $55.50 for the S20 Ultra on a 36-month plan.
- The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale
- New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone
- Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown
- Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price
- Telstra, Optus & more offer free data and calls for working from home: How much more do you get?